Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd like to wish everyone a very, Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday or Season's Greetings no matter what you celebrate or don't celebrate. I think that about covers it!

Special wishes go out to my friends on my blogroll and all my readers. Thank you.

A few special Christmas wishes:

For Chickpea. I hope you have found true love and happiness. You deserve it because you'll appreciate it and hold it dear.

For Shasta and Nina. I hope your 2008 starts off better than your 2007 ended. Here's to the health and happiness of you and your family.

For two of my favorite couples, Sexy Duet and Erotic Union, keep doing what you're doing. It seems to work. And it's hot!

For Wanton Maleness, here's to another four years of blogging. Gee, it seems like only yesterday you were two.

For Saratoga, may visions of strong women in thigh-high, leather boots dance in your head tonight.

And to all a Good Night!

Got to run. I have cookies in the oven. That's not a euphemism. I actually have cookies in the oven.

No comments: