Friday, May 7, 2010

Another Fun Night

So, about five nights ago, Piper's on top of me. She's moving up and down, ever so slowly.

"Know what I haven't done in a while?" She says.

"What," I said, in anticipation.

"Been with two guys."

"Yeah," I said. "It's been a long time. Feeling slutty are we?"

She smiled, a lock of hair over her face and lust in her eyes.

"You want to see me with two guys?"

"Hell yes," I said.

So we finished are evening and I sort of forgot our conversation. I didn't forget it, I just thought it was some fun dirty talk. Piper rarely instigates our swing-time. A few days later she asks if I remember what she had said and if I made any calls to set something up. I apologized and said, "Now I will. Absolutely."

Unfortunately, on the night best for us, I could only round up one guy. Last Saturday night, Cooper came over. Piper was wearing cute little shorts and a nice tight t-shirt. Before Cooper even showed up, she was walking around, her nipples hard and poking through the shirt. When Cooper did show up, he greeted Piper with a big hug, slid his hand down of her ass. They kissed for a second, and then some more.

We hung out for an hour or so, had a drink and then Piper disappeared into the bedroom. She was gone for about a half an hour. I know some guys complain about the time women take to get ready. I don't mind at all. She came out wearing a short, black, silk night gown, with high heels. She had also lined her eyes with dark, eye liner. Her slut paint, as she calls it. Man, she looked exquisite and when she went down on her knees to blow Cooper, the view was excellent.

She gave quite a performance that night. Her blowjob was wet, sloppy and Cooper had to pull her off his cock a few times because he was going to shoot his load. My wife was over-the-top horny and Cooper reaped the benefits of a horny, hot wife.

They fucked, man did they fuck. They fooled around so long that I eventually went to be. I mean, a man can only take so much. It was later that night that I felt my wife slide into bed and cuddle up next to me. I kissed her and she reached down and started stroking my cock. I got very hard and she started to tell me the things she and Cooper had done. Then, she had her lips on my cock and two or three minutes later, I dumped a load down her throat.

I woke up early the next day and Piper was back in the guest bedroom, riding Cooper for a good morning fuck. After some grunts and groans, Piper appeared wearing nothing but a little tee-shirt that didn't quite cover her ass . She proceeded to make me some coffee and breakfast.

Best....Hottest...Wife....Ever.

6 comments:

lclassyfun4cpls said...

ohhhh how hot!

s

Get8More said...

Steve that Piper is one HOT WOMAN!

Get8More said...

p.s. my word verification is "sluti" - go figure.

bdenied said...

I dont get to watch often but watching my wife suck cock not mine is one of the hottest things she can do...great post thanks

Anonymous said...

So fucking hot.
I so wish you lived near me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, very hot! She is an amazing sexy hotwife.