Friday, August 13, 2010

A Vacation....

....beyond my wildest dreams.

These posts may not be be the faint of heart so be forewarned. We're having a great vacation but I have to say, my sweet, little wife is really cutting loose. We wanted some hot wife/swinging action this week but this was beyond even my warped imagination.

Piper has been working like crazy the past few months. In addition to her job, she's been very active putting together a big-ass fundraiser for a charity event. Even though it's a charity event and, obviously not paid work, she takes it and the cause quite seriously. So, she's been stressed.

Now that the fundraiser is over and a huge success, Piper was ready to let her hair down. Her adventuress spirit took me by surprise. A pleasant surprise but wow.

So, we go away last Saturday for our usual vacation. We plan to have some friends out. The first night there, we are in the midst of a great love making session and she asks me what I'd like to do this week.

"See you be the house slut," I say. She smiles and I take it for her humoring me.

Sunday we spend poking around some shops and then at the beach. Monday, Luke, Dale and Jason stop over. Our plan is to hang out, drink, play some cards, drink. We do that but before they arrive Piper asks me what she should wear.

"I'm taking a shower," she says. "Put whatever you want me to wear on the bed."

You're fucking kidding, right? What husband of a hot wife wants that dream? Not to mention a woman putting her wardrobe in the hands of a man. That it trust. If anyone wonders why I love this woman, they should have their head examined.

What to choose, what to choose. She's got these great pair of blue shorts, short and tight and really show off her ass. So, that's a given. Then, I get her Red Sox T-Shirt and want her to do that 'knot-tied-in the-back' thing girls do. I don't know why, but that's hot.

She walks out wearing these things while we're opening our first beers of the afternoon. There couldn't have been a soft dick in the house. Throughout the game she brings us more beer and Luke starts playing grab-ass. We finish our first round of cards and take a break. I decide to take Jason and Dale down to see Piper's father's boat. We're gone about an hour. When we get back, Luke is walking out of our bedroom. I walk in and Piper is in her lacy, black boy shorts, putting her T-Shirt back on. Luke has a big grin on his face. 'Nuff said.

Piper decides to run out for a little shopping. Later, when she returns, we're having a few more cocktails and playing a little PlayStation. It's getting late now. I pull her aside to tell her that I'll sleep in one of the other bedrooms and let the guys know they're free to stop in and see her. She goes off to bed and I invite the guys to take advantage of our hospitality. About a half hour later, Dale disappears. I can still hear them when I go to bed.


To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMM, so hot! Can't wait for the rest!

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to read the rest....damn!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be your friend.