Thursday, February 13, 2014

Our Return - III

I returned to the bedroom about ten minutes later because I couldn't stay away. There's simply nothing hotter than walking into the bedroom and the first thing you see is your wife's legs nearly behind her ears, getting slammed by a guy.

Jack was on top of Piper working her hard. Mike sat on the bed waiting his turn and Ted was kneeling, forcing his cock in and out of her mouth. Then, Jack flipped her over. I'll give you the basics of what happned since it was such a whirlwind. I can't remember many details but this is the flavor of it:

"On your hands and knees, bitch!"

Piper complied while Mike laid in front of her enjoying her mouth.

The three took turns with her until Cooper and Andrew entered.

"Mind if we cut in?" Asked Cooper with a grin.

Cooper and Andrew undressed and got on to the bed with Piper. She began to blow Cooper and Andrew got between her legs and began to eat her pussy. She was wriggling soon and then came. Andrew laid down and Piper climbed on to him and rode him. Then, she rode Cooper and so on until Andrew asked: "Can I fuck you from behind?"

Piper assumed the position and let Andy do what he wanted to do. She tried to blow Cooper but she was getting hammered hard. She let out a little squeak a few times and then cried out with another orgasm. Andy kept going but she pushed him away. She need a minute, explaining she was overstimulated.

I got Piper a bottle of water and she cooled down. She started up again with Andrew and Cooper, with Jack, Mike and Ted waiting to take over. It was pretty, fucking hot, watching guys stand in line to fuck my wife. I got undressed and watched, pulling on my cock and getting more turned on. They guys switched on and off for a long time, so no one came right away. I wanted this to last and apparently so did Piper. She looked like she was loving every second.

At one point, on her hands and knees, she looked over and asked me what I wanted to see. It was hot, though, because she looked so into it, her eyes, glassy, her words punctuated with groans.

"What do you want," I asked, moving over to her so we could talk.

"Play with your cock for me," she said. I started playing with myelf and she grinned.

"I want a cock in my ass," she said.

"What else?"

"I want someone to cum on my face."

"Anything else?"

She was starting to cum from Andy's fucking.

"Treat me like a whore," she yelled. "Use me."

Bam! She came and came hard.

Andy grabbed her hair and pulled her down to the floor, making her get on her knees. He grabbed her face.

"You want to be a whore. Tell me how else you want to be treated."

She looked up at him with those beautiful, sexy eyes.

"Treat me like shit," she said.

Andy positioned her on her hands and knees.

"Your husband is going to lube your ass and I'm going to fuck your ass."

Which is exactly what he did.








10 comments:

jw said...

Always worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Steve - Do you ever get jealous when Piper is with other guys?

Piper - What did you think the first time Steve mentioned this?

I think it's great that you two have such an open relationship and that it works well for you...and your friends. :)

jw said...

Miss you two!

-blessed holy socks said...

Gotta do it, girl. Gotta. If I don't and you're cast-out, that's one less soul which can love for eternity:

Precisely why I had my epiphany: wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, miss gorgeous…

Anonymous said...

Hi. I hope you guys start posting again. Your fans miss you!

Anonymous said...

Still missing you guys! I hope all is well with you two.
All the best,
jw

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that you are missed. I hope you continue to post some day. If not, we understand. But if you are so inclined, we would love to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Still hope you post again!

Unknown said...

Not too wise, Steve:
1-outta-1 bites-the-dust, dood.
Respect Jesus, earthling,
or He wont respect you at death's hour.
Find-out what RCIA means...

Anonymous said...

I keep cuming back to reread your exploits. Thank you for sharing. I am sure I speak for many when I say we woukd love to hear from you two. Wishing all the best