Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Blast from the Near Past

So, on Saturday I receive a phone call from Chris. Not all that unusual. We do speak every now and then. We also make tentative plans which usually fall through. It an elaborate dance to make us believe the relationship is still alive and well. On life-support to be sure, but a pulse can still be found.

This time, Chris invites me to his friend's birthday party. Steve had plans with Chase so I said yes. He said great, and offered to pick me up. I said yes, he said great.

Saturday afternoon came and I was stressed, anxious and having second thoughts. It had been weeks since I'd seen Chris. I half-expected a late cancellation but none came. So, I got ready.

To my surprise, things went well. Despite some initial awkward moments when he first arrived, we slipped easily into the old, comfortable, patterns. Those default settings we humans slip into, like a pair of faded, broken-in jeans. We might need new ones because this pair has seen better days but they are oh, so, comfortable.

The party was fun, Chris had a little to much to drink. His cop friends always party a bit too hard. I had to drive him home, and a few of his pals, and he invited me inside.

Chris gave me what I've come to call Punishment Sex or, "I'm really pissed you're getting married so I'll take it out on you by banging you really, really hard."

It's not as bad as it sounds. There's no violence or anything grim and, if you're in the mood for something hot and hard, it's better than make-up sex. Or, perhaps it's the swing version of make-up sex. I'm not sure. I was, however, in the mood to be manhandled and I was manhandled. Chris had enough alcohol to lower his inhibitions but too much to climax easily. It was like he had a permanent erection. And, due to recent stress, I did not complain.

There was ass-slapping and hair-pulling (very rare for Chris) and even some naughty talk from the boy. Again, rare for Chris. In fact, there was an edge to him that was slightly scary. Not serial killer scary, just unpredictable scary. Scary but so exciting. It's not a combination I want every time I have sex but once in a while....


It may have been the best sex I ever had. Easily in the top three or four. Which raises an interesting question...which I'll leave for next time.

2 comments:

Erotic Union said...

WOW!! That was hot! I have to say I have not been in that mood for awhile. I might have to grab her hair sometime soon. hehehe

Oh yeah I have finished Part 2 of the story.

Sexy Duet said...

I have to agree, that kind of sex can be fantastic now and then. I am interested in what question you will raise, you just love leaving us in suspense :)

Ms SD