Monday, May 11, 2009

Lea's Visit

Our friend Lea arrived in town on Saturday. Lea was part of our gang until she moved. Suffice to say I did have certain hopes because she was staying with Piper and I. I've enjoyed Lea's favors in the past but didn't want to presume too much.

She spent most of Saturday with her family but arrived back at our house later in the day.

Lea's a very cute redhead. Slim, with small breasts and an ass second only to Piper's. An added benefit is that she's a terrific person. Always happy. One of those people that never has a nasty word about anyone. Very much like my wife, in fact. That's probably why they get along so well. And get along they do.

Nothing quite like walking into your bedroom to see your wife making out with a cute redhead. Lea was definitely the aggressor in this scene, straddling Piper, ramming her tongue into my wife's mouth.

As Lea began to undress Piper, Piper beckoned me into the bed with them. So, when I say there's nothing quite like seeing your wife making out with a cute redhead, I'm lying. Being beckoned to join them is actually better than seeing them make out.

Performance anxiety reared its ugly head. Not the erection end of things. That was fine. The question was, how long could I hold out with two of the hottest women I know.

This was handled quite nicely because the girls would just enjoy one another when I became over-heated. I received a nice double blow job, fucked both of them at my leisure and saw quite a hot show in between. The hottest thing was probably fucking Piper doggy style while her mouth was buried in Lea's pussy. A close second was fucking Lea while Piper straddled her face and kissed me.

But, all good things must come to an end. I held out as long as possible but ended up shooting what felt like a bucket full of cum into Piper.

A night I'll never forget.

4 comments:

Sean said...

Just wanted to say hi and let you know I love the blog and think Steve is very lucky to have Piper. I've know idea where all of this goes down, but I would love to become friends with you all if you're anywhere in Southern California.

Anonymous said...

Your posts are always so hot. You are a lucky man. My girlfriend, Nicole is so excited about the idea of a threesome with me so hopefully I will have the same experience someday

bdenied said...

well that was a great read and I bet the night was even better

Anonymous said...

Wow....Another great story. You are a lucky man.