Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lea's Visit - Part II

Lea's visit has been a lot of fun. She's leaving on Tuesday and I hope the fun will continue until then. She did stay with her family off and on but most night she was at our house. Best of all, in our bed.

It's been more than hot. It's been nice. We have such a wonderful, warm relationship. It's great to be able to talk and confide with such a close friend in person rather than by phone or e-mail. The best part is the level of comfort.

The sex has been great. We did joke that we could be 100% lesbian and not look back. That was hyperbole, of course. I love men, especially one man, way too much to be with a woman. But, the interlude with Lea has been special.

Most times I'm with a woman it's in a group context or as a surprise for Steve. It's different with Lea. There's no pressure to perform. No overly-competitive behavior for the man's attention. Add to that all the shopping we did and what more could you ask for?

Steve joined us a few times and begged off other times. Yes, I actually think he was all sexed-out for a few days. I did give him some special attention though so he didn't feel bad.

We're having a little going away get together for Lea this weekend. Kit and Luke are coming over so that should be fun. Today we're doing some shopping (as long as there are shoes to buy there's shopping to do) and tonight we intend to get Steve back in the game. Thought some new lingerie for us might perk him up a bit.

Have a terrific long weekend. Relax, enjoy and stay safe.

3 comments:

vsk witness said...

It is cool for the guy when the girls are happy together. No dumb competition. It does get to be exhausting in a good way. And from my perspective having another insatiable kitten to take care of my cat is not a downside. I'm not getting any younger.

Have a great weekend

Get8More said...

Lucky, Lucky man...

jholliday said...

I'm with you on just being one-on-one with a girl. When I'm in a group or at least are being watched, I feel like I have to perform. In my group of regular play partners, the guys have become rather desensitized to seeing girl on girl, and they get impatient waiting for their "turn," so its nice to just enjoy it and not feel rushed.