Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lea's Party

Well, we must confess to being bad bloggers. Our posting frequency has suffered lately, like many other blogs. I think it's a Spring thing. So many great things to do out of doors. It's hard to get back into posting.

However, I think I have a treat for you. A post on sex from a sex blog.

We gave Lea quite a send-off on Memorial Day weekend. A little get together with Steve and I, plus Luke and Kit. A group-swing thing. It was fun, especially since Kit hadn't seen Lea for quite some time.

In truth, I felt funny about this party. Not really sure why. I was just a bit hormonal, perhaps. Feeling a bit insecure for whatever reason. It happens from time to time.

I dressed in my finest skankery, with a miniskirt that was very mini and a tight top, heels and a thong. Luke liked it because shortly after the party began he cornered me and began to feel me up. While Lea, Kit and Steve flirted, Luke had me in the bedroom. He gave me quite a workout.

It's a little known secret but many of us gals like, on occasion, to be treated like sluts. It's a funny thing and must be handled delicately by a man. For me, it's something of a Doctor Jekyll, Sister Hyde thing. I wanted to be manhandled but I do feel kind of dirty about the the whole thing. If the man can appreciate this and treat me with respect before and after, it works. If they take it too far, it falls down.

With Luke, it works. We joked around and flirted. He made me my favorite drink. But once in the bedroom, all bets were off.

Suffice to say, Luke took me in every way imaginable (including some ways I hadn't imagined). There was some hair pulls, ass slapping and name calling. He can be quite intense but I loved it that night.

I had to mention Vanilla Sex Kitten and their recent photos. I thought those were terrific, erotic photographs. So often attempts at eroticism can be clumsy or trite. These pictures were really quite lovely.

We'll try and post more often and we'll try and visit some of our favorite sites soon. Steve will right about the party in more detail in an upcoming post.

3 comments:

vsk witness said...

Really like your writing as it jibes with how I see these things. And of course your great shout out is most appreciated. Every once in a while we get an idea that works with our limited photographic skills.

One of the big eye openers for me about VSK and now Minx is their desire for the treatment you describe. And since they know I worship them its gotten easy to go to that place. You nailed it by pointing out that there has to be the right before and after behaviour. For a guy that got into this by learning to enjoy being cuckolded, this is a switch. Fun switch too, going back and forth.

Great post and thanks!

Anonymous said...

hi - related to your posting frequency, going back to the very start of What Happens Here Stays Here the posting frequency has been casual. I think most of us who enjoy both of your thoughts would rather that you post when you have something to say rather than forcing yourself into an arbitrary and onerous publication schedule. It's supposed to be fun for you, too!

bdenied said...

being slutty is about the hottest thing a true lady can be, and from every thing I can tell you are a true lady who is hot and on occasion has a wonderful time plying the slut....