Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello!

Long time, no post. Sorry for our Summer schedule. We've been trying to get as much out of the Summer as possible. We've done some sailing, some riding and I've even tried my hand at golf. We really enjoy sailing and we're thinking about buying my Father's boat but the cost and the fees....blah, blah, blah. It may not be a good time for an investment like that.

We did house sit for Piper's Grandparents. That was a fun weekend. They have a few horses so we got to ride for a few days. Piper's very good. Me? Not very comfortable with the horses.

We did get to go to a swinger's party last weekend, hosted by a friend. No action but we met a nice couple. Piper and I just visited with some old friends and made some new ones. While enjoying a drink, we were approached by another couple. They're a few years older than us, I'm guessing early to mid-forties. Piper liked them because they seemed normal. Not out to impress, brag or prove anything. I agreed but also found the wife very hot. She is one of those trim, athletic women who look like they play tennis four times a week. Great legs. At the end of the night we exchanged numbers and might see them on a more intimate basis.

Piper's going to update soon and I wanted to check in to let everyone know we're alive and well.

We're going to The Cape for a week for our vacation and I'm looking forward to it.

See you soon.

No comments: