Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pre-Vaction Fun

So, the afternoon before we leave for Cape Cod, I get a call from Jason. That's Piper's young stud. He'd like to get together. I found Piper and asked her if she'd be interested in meeting Jason for drinks.

She had a twinkle in her eye. "Drinks? Is that all?"

"Hopefully not," I said.

She got ready around seven-thirty. I sat on the bed and watched her. Oh bliss. One of the greatest joys is watching your wife, straight from the shower, get ready to go get royally fucked by some young guy.

I'll take you through it:

Out of the shower, her pussy shaved almost bald. Dries off with a towel, very slowly. Pulls on a pair of lacy, black panties, lacy black bra and stockings. Then, puts on her make-up. Then, it's a blue, silk shirt and a mini-skirt, pleated, like a school girls. It comes a few inches above the knee. She looked fantastic.

Every now and then she'd look over her shoulder. She caught me stroking myself and smiled. I think after that, she went even slower than usual, throwing me a sly grin every now and then. I'm a guy who will never complain that it takes women a long time to get ready. It's always worth the wait.

"Don't make yourself cum," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want you all worked up tonight."

OK, I thought. This will be fun.

We meet Jason for drinks at a bar. Funny thing happened. At least funny to Piper and I. Some guy was pissed off at another guy for checking out his girlfriend. "Got a problem...." That type of thing. We were laughing, given the situation we were in.

We stayed about an hour before Jason followed us back to our house. In the door, another drink and then we were off to the races. Nothing quite like getting up for another drink and coming back to find your beautiful bride on her knees with another guy's cock in her mouth.

I sat down to watch. Piper gave him head for a few minutes but that was just the appetizer. The main course was served in the bedroom.

Piper came out of the bedroom about an hour later and sat down next to me. Her hair was all messed up and her face flush.

"Jason needed a break," she explained. "How are you?"

We kissed and I put her hand on my cock. "Oh, my," she said. "You're so hard."

I took my pants off and she gave me a top-notch blow job. She looked up at me and asked, "Do you want to cum now or after Jason leaves?"

"After Jason leaves," I said. "Can I come and watch?"

She smiled and shook her head. I think she knew I was enjoying her teasing ways tonight. "He's shy tonight," she said. "You'll have to listen."

"Has he fucked your ass?"

"No. I'll go see if he wants to."

From what I could hear, he wanted to.

To shorten this long post, Jason left about an hour later. Piper was waiting for me in the bedroom. She looked sweetly exhausted. I laid down next to her. She gave me a play-by-play while I jerked off. Then, the lights were out and we slept.

5 comments:

Get8More said...

I would have Fucked her ass too!

Anonymous said...

Hot story, but I would have eagerly eaten her pussy and/or fucked her, or was she too worn out for any further attention?

And come vacation in Florida anytime.....

bdenied said...

oh goodness that was hot....so she had you jerking it while she got fucked...i like that part a lot

vsk witness said...

Piper is the best and your a damn fine story teller. Kudos!

Anonymous said...

I love being denied the right to be in the room - where all you can do is watch from afar or listen. Hot.