Friday, September 25, 2009

Open Mike Night

Steve gave you his take on my evening with Mike. Now it's my turn.

To start, he's a great guy and I had a great time. As a thirty-three year old woman, the attentions of a twenty-two year old man are appreciated. His enthusiasm was a big turn-on for me. He didn't have that 'been there, done that' attitude. The look on his face when he came in my mouth and I swallowed was priceless.

Mike was great in bed. His enthusiasm and staying power more than made up for any inexperience. It's really all about pacing, anyway, isn't? Young men know what to do. They do what nature intended. It's all a matter of relaxing and not getting over-stimulated. After he came that first time, Mike did calm down and he had tremendous staying power.

We did talk and I told him it was OK if the blow job was all he wanted. He looked embarrassed but said, 'No.' He didn't want to stop. I also told him that if there was something he wanted to try, just ask. If I didn't ant to, I'd let him know.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like, a certain position, or I can touch myself for you. You can pull my hair if you want. Things like that."

My candor embarrassed him more but I think it was worth it. I don't know why more people don't let a partner know what they want. Then there's not that awkward problem about trying something that may shock or disturb your partner. Really, people should talk more. Especially if both people hold what is said in the bedroom as confidential. I think it should always be confidential. Something that should never be thrown back in someones face, during an argument for instance.

Despite his embarrassment, there were a few things Mike did eventually try. For example, he wanted to try doggy-style, which he enjoyed very much.

I've been with a few guys now in the past few months who are younger than me by 8 - 10 years. I've noticed that they love the breasts. Most guys do, but Mike and the others were all about the breasts: feeling them, sucking them playing with them. Guys my age love breasts but seem to love the ass more. They shortchange the breasts for the ass. They love grabbing ass, slapping ass and putting things into the ass. Could be my experience but I wonder if such things do change over time.

I got Mike to climax three times during the course of the night, though the third one didn't seem that intense. I'm telling you, those young guys can really go!

The downside of sex with Mike is that guys can be dicks. Not Mike but his, brother, Luke. It wasn't a huge secret that Mike spent the night with me and the next morning Mike was pretty cool about the whole thing. Luke just had to tease him until Mike looked really uncomfortable and Luke backed off. Luke also made a few comments about me having been with both of them. He thought he was being funny but just crossed the line. I'm glad Steve wasn't present for this, though. Luke later apologized but I was still disappointed.

3 comments:

Kayess said...

Nice to hear both of your versions of the story.

FWIW, I'm mid-30's and love the breasts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your perspective. I love reading your posts.

I'm sorry Luke was such an ass.

And I'm 38 and love breasts. If we ever meet, I promise to give them proper attention and not rush to get my tongue or cock in your ass.

Semi-Celibate Man said...

"Especially if both people hold what is said in the bedroom as confidential.

Interesting thought for a public blog. :) kidding...

It's been a while since I've been here, but I still love your blog. The best.