Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Watching the Wife

So, Piper filled you in on Stacy's visit. Very hot.

A few days later, we had Luke, Kit and two other people out. We had a nice party. Luke, Kit and Luke's brother, Mike stayed for a few days.

Mike just graduated college. He's a good kid but, of his own admission after a few beers, he has not had many women. Unfortunately for him, with Piper and Kit there, it couldn't have been easy. He knows his brother, Kit, Piper and I swing but he hasn't done anything like that.

One day Piper was running around in these little, tight shorts that really showed off her sweet ass. She also had a tee shirt on and her nipples were hard. Kit also looked great. Poor Mike looked like he had a hard on all day long. Hell, I did. Problem for him was, he can't find any relief where Kit is concerned so he's really checking out Piper most of the time.

Mike's twenty-two. I remember that age quite well. I was horny all the time, unlike now, where I'm horny 75% of the time. I really wanted to have some fun with Kit and didn't want to be selfish about Piper.

So, at night, we're all relaxing with some cocktails. Everyone is unwinding. Kit and Luke leave to go to their bedroom. Kit asked me if I felt like joining them. Of course I did. I really wanted to fuck her. It's been awhile.

That left the Mike, Piper and I and none of us was feeling any pain. Piper got up and sat in my lap while Mike watched television. I started to feel her ass and asked Mike if he wanted to feel-up my wife.

Piper slapped me on the shoulder while Mike said, "Sure." I whispered to Piper, "Come-on, the kid's not that experienced, give him a thrill."

Piper got up and sat beside him. "Would you like to touch me?" She was very nice about it and could make anyone feel comfortable. He blushed but said yes. Who wouldn't?

She got up so he could run his hands over her ass. Then he was up her shirt, playing with her tits.

"You can kiss her, if you want."

He went for it, and they made out while he had his hands all over her body. Piper finally reached down and felt his cock.

"You're so hard," she said, but he wasn't really listening. He was too busy exploring her body with his hands. He wasn't the only one hard. I was dying to see this young guy fuck Piper.

Piper began to whisper in his ear, take him by the hand and led him into our bedroom. I grabbed another beer and quietly followed.

Once in the bedroom, the got down to it. Piper stripped down and sat next to Mike. They kissed while she rubbed his cock. Then she got him out of his clothes, pushed him down onto the bed and told him to relax. She then went down on him and it must have been too much because every now and then he'd tell her to stop for a few seconds. He apologized for being overeager. Piper gave him a sweet smile and again told him to relax and not worry about it.

She wrapped her mouth around his cock and really worked it. He kept on saying, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," as if to warn her but she looked up and said "Cum." Then her lips were wrapped around his cock again. He came, and she swallowed every bit of his load.

She laid down next to him, talked to him and they started up again, in a few minutes. This time, his staying power was much improved. Mike fucked Piper for a good, long while. One hot thing was when she went down on him. Piper was lowering her mouth to his cock but looking straight at me and smiling. So very hot.


I need to cut this short. It's too long already. All I can say is: Best, Hottest Wife Ever!

6 comments:

bdenied said...

oh I can so relate...watching my wife suck a cock while it cums in her mouth is so damn hot

vsk witness said...

Ah,that sounded like a very lovely evening. VSK is becoming more open to following her cougar instincts. I can hardly wait to watch.

BTW, I find it kinda hilarious that in my post today I was pining away because I didn't get to see such action this weekend. And after I posted I go to your blog and voila! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing--the story and your wife.

You definitely have the hottest wife ever.

Nick said...

My wife is about the same age as Piper. I'd love to see some young buck fuck her and dump a load in her mouth. We've fantasized together about it but I don't think we're there yet.

James said...

You are lucky to have such a slutty wife. I loved the gang bang entires. You should plan another gang bang but with a few more guys. Maybe ten or twelve. Any thoughts about doing that?

Love the blog.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi Steve,

My wife, Em, loves sucking cocks almost as much as fucking. I've seen her cum just from the thrill of having a big thick cock in her mouth and throat.

I love watching her do it. I love watching her do it more than I ever have receiving a BJ. So I'm with you on this. I definitely understand the emotions you go through when your wife makes eye contact with you when her luscious lips are around another man's cock.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse