Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Long Break - II...

... Or my wife's slut-fest. Continuing on with our fine evening with Luke and Kit.

Luke was all over Piper from the moment he arrived. It even made Kit smile. The guy couldn't wait to fuck Piper. In fact, Kit told me that Luke had been talking about it all day.

We hadn't poured our second drink before he had his hands on Piper. He was aggressive and she liked it as well. Even Kit got into the act, feeling Piper's ass and tits. Since I asked Piper to tease me that night, she told me I would have to watch, but not participate until she said so. Damn, that was hot.

When Luke had enough foreplay, he slapped Piper on the ass and nearly dragged her into the bedroom. Kit and I followed. Luke had his cock in Piper's mouth in no time. Kit got undressed and made out with Luke while I sat and watched. Kit said something like: "Piper's our little bitch tonight." And she was.

My wife is pretty submissive and the idea of submitting to another couple always gets her going. For me, there's something hot about seeing a girl encourage her boyfriend in fucking another girl.

Luke treated Piper like a little slut. He forced her down on her knees and pushed her pretty little head back and forth on his cock. After he told her to get undressed. She lowered her dress, slipped off her panties and tossed them to me without a glance. I pulled down my pants, took them and began to rub.

Luke had Kit get undressed as well and get on all fours. Then he told Piper: "Lick her pussy." Piper got on all fours and buried her mouth in Kit's pussy. Then, wonder of wonders, he had my wife rim his girlfriend. Piper licked around Kit's ass and then stuck her damn tongue in her ass. Nasty and hot.

Luke yanked her head up by her hair, kissed her and said, "You taste like ass, bitch."

I tell you, I was as horny as I've ever been. This was a new level of nastiness for Piper and when she looked at me I could tell the show was all for me.

"I'll lick her ass some more if you play with yourself," she said.

I did. She did.

They fucked, one on one and two on one. Towards the end, Kit and Luke greased up her ass so she could get butt-fucked and did she ever. I won't bore with the details but lets just say she was screaming into the pillow as he drove it home. She even started to tear up a bit before they got into a rhythm.

Awesome. And once again I find myself totally blown away by my darling wife and what she'll do to please me.

Later that night, when we were alone, I asked her if there was anything I could do for her. She kissed me and said, "take me out for a romantic dinner and then bring me home and make love to me. Just the two of us."

Piper's attention and devotion to our marriage is amazing.

4 comments:

Get8More said...

Lucky - lucky man....

Anonymous said...

You are all very lucky.

dknypg83 said...

now i feel like i need to continue reading your previous post!! anyway, it's great to know the amount of understanding u both have for each other! just keep it safe mate! cheers...

bdenied said...

I love the story. Once we met a couple and his wife was telling him to "fuck the bitch" as he plowed into my wife... It was so hot to hear another woman encourage her husband and the language was such a turn on