Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Long Break

Hello, all. Man, did we ignore Babylon Visited. Mostly, it was just Holiday craziness and overall laziness. We had a terrific Holiday and hope you did as well (if anyone is still reading).

Everything is fine with us. No, the blog-silence was not a symptom of relationship trouble. Just....life. We've been meaning to update but it's easy to put that type of thing off day after day. If we've missed any e-mails, we apologize and will remedy that soon.

On the hotwife front we have had two fun experiences. The first was towards the end of November when Kit and Luke came over. They're our favorite couple by far and we always look forward to an evening of debauchery when they come over.

Since it had been so long since seeing Kit and Luke, Piper decided to dress for the occasion. She wore a really tight dress that showed off her lovely ass. Underneath, she wore one of my favs, garter belt and black stockings. I got to sit and watch her get ready. Very hot, as she snapped the garters into place, put on her heels and applied her makeup. We got in some naughty talk beforehand, with me asking her what she'd let Luke do to her that night. That got me very excited. Then she teased me, which I love. It's kind of our new thing.

"Luke can do whatever he wants," she said.

"Ass fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Pull your hair?"

"If he wants. Anything," she said. "Maybe you should just watch."

"Can I play with myself?"

"If you're good. Maybe you can jerk off with my panties after he gets me out of them."

Heaven. For being such a lady during the day my wife can be quite the slut at night, which she proved later on. The joys of marriage.

More, later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gawd yes, how I love it when she teases me that way and she loves the result of that teasing, whether it's before she actually is with him or after :)

Wolfman

bdenied said...

so glad to have you back and that was a very erotic story. i liked what she had to say about you getting off using her panties....

Suburban Hotwife said...

Welcome back and happy new year!

I think Piper and I have similar styles ;) Your bedroom talk sounds much like ours!

~SH

vsk witness said...

I would call your break normal. Still I love coming to your page and finding a new post. But I really doubt if we'll get up as many as we did last year. Where do people find the time to live who post every day? My guess is, they don't.

Happy New Year!

BTW, a new development: VSK is starting to talk the talk as well as walk the walk. I admit, I like it. You are a lucky man Steve.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and glad to welcome you back.

I wish you guys lived nearby.

I'd love to come over and jack off while watching, and eagerly join in if allowed. I can only imagine how tasty Piper tastes--before or after she's been fucked. Yes, from her I'd take very sloppy seconds and a creampie.

dknypg83 said...

oh, so u've stopped for quite some time i see... anyway, welcome back! and i shall be one of your followers!! keep blogging! and that goes to mean keep playing!! cheers...