Sunday, December 12, 2010

Been Awhile

Boy, it sure has been awhile since either Steve or I posted. Sorry about that. We were enjoying our Summer and then enjoying the fall, doing married people stuff, enjoying married life and fulfilling family obligations. I hope all of you are well.

Since our vacation, we haven't had any hot wife/swing encounters until this past weekend. Yes, it's been over three months. There weren't any attempts to get together with anyone, either. We were just being regular married folk, which I adore.

But....It was Steve's birthday and we celebrated on Saturday. I wanted to do something special for him. Saturday night his company was having a swanky Christmas Party and one of the better hotels. I booked us a room.

I also wanted to look good for him so I wore a slinky, black dress that carefully tread the line between slutty and sexy. Underneath, I wore a garter belt and thong. I topped that off with a wicked pair of heels. Very strappy.

I also invited our good friend Lea. It was my plan that we all go back to the room after the party, relax and have some fun. This time, he would get double-teamed instead of me. Lea arrived around nine o'clock. I was trapped, talking with the wives of some of the upper management. Steve was talking with some of his co-workers at the bar.

Lea looked fantastic, in a similar, slinky dress, but hers was maroon. I graciously extricated myself from the conversation, pulled Steve away and said, "Happy Birthday." He gave me a strange look until I nodded in Lea's direction. Then he smiled. I thought we might make an early departure from the party but we ended up staying for quite some time. I think he was enjoying the anticipation. It also allowed Lea and I to get a few drinks in us and see our inhibitions plummet.

After the party we were invited to the bar with some of Steve's co-workers. We went for an hour our so and when we reached the room, we were feeling no pain.

Lea, Steve and I had been together a few times before this so things were pretty relaxed. Steve poured us a nightcap and we talked for a half hour before Lea and I closed in on Steve.

"Since this is for you," I said, "why don't you just tell me what you'd like to do."

"I'd like to watch you guys kiss and then fuck."

Lea was up for that. We undressed each other and fell on the bed while Steve sat back and watched. We kissed and then somehow ended up in a sixty-nine, with me on my back. Lea and I were so worked up that we made each other cum with less than usual effort. After she came, Steve entered Lea from the rear, so I ended up with pussy, ball and ass in my face.

Steve fucked Lea and I eventually crawled out from underneath so I could watch. Kind of a reversal for a change. I took a glass of wine, sat back and touched myself while they had a good time together. I actually found watching him with another woman quite a turn-on. He seemed to be having a really good time. Lea wasn't complaining either.

Before it was my turn, Steve sat on the edge of the bed so Lea and I could suck him. After all, what good is having two chicks at once if you don't get the double-header. I mean, come on.

At some point, we collapsed in a sweaty, tired heap of limbs. That wasn't it for the night. Lea woke me a few hours later for some one-on-one attention which woke Steve up. He got to cum a second time.

We all had a bit of a hangover the next morning but that was a small price to pay for such a fun night. I know Steve likes seeing me with other men, preferably multiple men at once. I like doing that for him but there's something so sexy about sharing your man with a beautiful, sensual woman. It's such a different tone and atmosphere.

Lea will be in town through New Year's and she'll be staying with us for a few nights. I'm thinking we'll be doing this again real soon.

4 comments:

JiminPa said...

I am going to have my wife read this since my BDay is coming up soon!
Thanks for sharing,
Jim

Anonymous said...

I love reading your stories.
This was as hot as the others.
I'd love to join in with you guys sometime.

vsk witness said...

This is so close to what happens with us, a long break and then we finally get to play with the Minx. And the two of them enjoy destroying me, as well as VSK watching my bang away on M. Lots of pleasant memories. Keep writing, even if its only every once in a while. Its now my prefered blogging style.

MikeCindynJoe said...

Always glad for your postings however infrequent at times, but I don't post as frequently as I used too either.

In many ways, Piper reminds me of Cindy so I'll keep checking for new posts. Thanks.

Mike

P.S. Oh yeah... you already received a very nice present, but I'll still say, "Happy Birthday"!