Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Lea is here through New Years. Piper approached me on Sunday and said something along the lines of, "You can say no, but can Lea stay here for a few nights?"

Right, like I'm going to say no.

Lea won't be here the entire time. She'll be with her folks. But, they have a bunch of people staying with them off and on for the next two weeks so Piper offered our guest bedroom and Lea accepted, at least for a few days. Needless to say, I'm hoping she doesn't use the guest bedroom to much.

Day One: I had to work late on Thursday and got home about 9:00-9:30 PM. The girls had a roaring fire going and it was hot as hell on the first floor. That was fine though because it was very cold that night.

Piper was walking around in her tight, little T-shirt and boy shorts. Lea had on a cute, little nightie. Did I die and go to paradise?

"So, what have you guys been doing?"

They giggled and warmed up some dinner for me.

When Lea left the room I asked, "What have you been doing?" But I knew. Both of them had an after-sex glow.

"Just working up an appetite," Piper said, with a devilish grin. Damn, they had been fucking and I missed it. Everyone was really tired so I didn't get lucky that night but it was great. I felt like I had a mini-harem of two beautiful women. I think they liked it as well.

Day Two: Friday night. After what felt like an eternity, my week ended. As I drove home, I wondered what would greet me. The whole way home, I had a perpetual hard-on. But, once home, no Lea. Piper was home but Lea was with her family. I hate to say it, but I was disappointed. No man should be disappointed with a wife like Piper waiting at home for him but feverish daydreams of being with two hot women had danced in my brain all day.

Piper more than made up for my disappointment. She made me dinner and then later, we watched a few classic Christmas movies while I got a great massage. It was a great, relaxing evening.


Day Three: Piper and Lea spent the day shopping. Then, Piper decided to go back out around 7:30PM to pick-up a few specific items. That left Lea and I alone in the house. I was watching a game when she sat down beside me and casually started to rub my cock. She asked if I was horny. "Are you kidding?" If sitting next to a cute, little redhead doesn't make the blood rush, there's something wrong with you.


She unzipped my pants and started to go down on me. I suggested we head to the bedroom. But first, I called Piper to make sure it was OK. I started to ask her and all I get is, "yeah, yeah, have fun. I stumbled across the great sale. I picked up something for so-and-so, so-and-so...." She kept me on the phone talking about this damn sale until Lea grabbed the phone and said, "Shop as long as you want. I'll take care of your man."


Piper did and Lea definitely did take care of me. We were still in bed when Piper came home. She was too exhausted to join us but did poke her head in and kissed me good night before going off to get some sleep. I stayed with Lea that night, in the guest bedroom. After Piper left, Lea said that I had better get Piper something awesome for Christmas because she might be the coolest wife ever. I agree.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

very hot wife you have in more ways than one