Saturday, May 28, 2011

Numbers Game

The other night the conversation turned to the number of sexual partners we have had since we started Babylon Visited. Since the idea of my wife being with lots of men is a major turn-on, the more the better. I never did a formal headcount, if you'll pardon the pun.

What would be a good number for a respectable Hotwife/Hot Girlfriend over the course of 3 years? I have no idea. Since I'm a baseball nut and I love statistics, I thought I'd go back and try to compile Piper's lifetime, Hotwife statistics since Babylon Visited started. Below, we have each encounter and each individual partner is highlighted once.



2008

Chris

Steve, Kit, Luke

Cooper

Cooper

Kit, Steve Piper, Luke

Chris

Aaron, Jason, Piper, Steve

So, for example, in 2008, Piper had seven Hotwife/Swing encounters involving 6 individuals, five men and one woman. Three of those encounters involved group sex.

2009

Dale, Michael, Keith, Luke, Aaron, Jason

Cooper

Aaron

Lea, Steve, Piper

Luke

Jason

Steve, Stacy, Piper

Mike II

2010

Luke, Kit, PiperJack, Alicia, PiperCooper

Luke, Dale

Kit, Luke, Piper, Aaron, Jason, Paul, Steve, Mike

Lea, Piper, Steve

Lea, Luke, Piper

Cooper, Ryan

HOTWIFE INTERVIEW

Piper: You realize this is self-indulgent, even for us?

Steve: True, but it'll be fun. What's your biggest turn-on?

Piper: Getting you hot is my biggest turn-on. After that, getting other partners hot. I love knowing I'm turning someone on and then I love pleasing them.

Steve: Not a cock tease.

Piper: No, I never got off on leaving a guy hanging. If I am privileged enough to get a man's attention, I'm not going to lead him on. Flirting is fun but I like to think I never lead a guy to think he was getting something. Some girls do, but not me.

Steve: On a scale of one to ten, how much do you enjoy sex?

Piper: Ten. With you, eleven.

Steve: Good answer.

Piper: Thanks.

Steve: Describe your bedroom personality.

Piper: I'm pretty submissive. I let others take charge. I like being told what to do. If someone tells me what they want, I'll basically do it for them, with some exceptions.

Steve: Like what?

Piper: No one underage, no animals, no bondage, S&M, that type of thing. I'm not in to that. Food is out. Don't like mixing sex and food. I kind of get grossed out when I see a movie where a couple breaks out the whipped cream. Save it for the ice cream, or brownies.

Steve: What's your hottest sexual experience?

Piper: Whenever we make love.

Steve: Another great answer. After that?

Piper: I remember a particular threesome, with you and Luke where I was double penetrated. I think I came five or six times and each one was extremely intense.

Steve: Is he your favorite partner?

Piper: After you, probably. He's got a great, big cock and he treats me like such a slut.

Steve: Do you like that?

Piper: .Most of the time I do. It depends on my mood.

Steve: Do you enjoy DP's.

Piper: When they're done right. You have to have the right guys. You have to start slow and then get a rhythm going. Then it can be one of the most intense experiences ever. Climaxing with a cock in your ass is incredible.

Steve: Lets talk oral.

Piper: Lets.

To Be Continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it should be piper and steve the interviwees and a thired independet party the interviwer
love the blog

T said...

"Steve: Lets talk oral.

Piper: Lets."

SUCH a fine transition...! No elaboration needed.