Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hot Fiancée?

It's time to let our blog friends know that Steve and I are engaged. That's right! It finally happened and I'm on the track to being an honest woman. For longtime readers, you know what this means to me.

I'm very happy and very excited. My mind is racing at light speed with plans and preparations. Of course, I have a million magazines piled around the house, in my search for the perfect dress.

Steve proposed a few weeks ago. Now that it's finally sunk-in, I'll write more about it in the future, especially about the actual proposal.

We also do not intend for this blog to become an "all things wedding" blog. Perhaps an update every now and then but nothing can be more boring than reading the details of anothers wedding.

On the Chris front, things are delicate. He was told, in person, of course and it was very difficult for me and Chris. I'll write about that at a later date as well. Steve also told Chase and since he stayed over with her that night I assume things went well. Very well.

In the meantime, our friends have labeled me HF for a Hot Fiancee. I think that may be a new category. I haven't googled it.

A big Thanks for all the people that have linked to our new endeavor. We have a few of our own links to add and hope to have that done soon.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both

Sexy Duet said...

Great to have another member of the Hot Fiancee club :) Congratulations to you both!

Ms SD

Tom Paine said...

Congratulations!

Chrissy said...

Congratulations.

Erotic Union said...

whoo hoo we are so HAPPY for you and Steve! That is awesome!! We wish you all the best..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I never doubted that you two would end up hitched.

My one piece of advice about planning the wedding: spend money on the things you care about and not a penny on the things you don't. That way you won't regret anything.

Pluff said...

Big Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, way to go and best wishes for your future together. Can't wait to hear all the details.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

saratoga said...

Hey Piper-

What exciting news! Congratulations! Best wishes to you and Steve!

And I hope things work out as best as they can with Chris.

*hugs*

-saratoga

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Very happy for you and Steve!

Anonymous said...

congrats!

-TFP

nina said...

Congratulations sweetheart!

Mwah!

xoxo,
nina

Anonymous said...

Outstanding news!

Congratulations to the both of you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so glad that everything has fallen into place for the two of you. I love the new endeavor and I'll visit often.

Love,
The Butterfly Temptress