Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Look

Does your wife, girlfriend, significant other, lover have a certain look that's your favorite? A look that might not have caused you to fall in love but sure as hell helped?

I'm not talking about eye contact here, just a style of window dressing that does it for you.

Here's what I mean.

1. The Little Black Dress - Most women have one and most look absolutely adorable in the little black dress. I salivate when Piper wears her little, black dress. She'll throw on some black stocking, put on the high heels and garnish it all with an ankle bracelet perhaps.

2. Lingerie - There's almost nothing quite like seeing Piper or Chase (hopefully both one day)waiting for me in the bedroom wearing in a bodice, or garters or boy shorts...it's the rare man that doesn't appreciate a woman in lingerie.

3. The Professional Look - A form fitting,yet no nonsense skirt might be your thing. Hair up, glasses on, ready to....I don't know, do something professional.

There's a whole bunch more. Numbers one and two above are always favorites. Those are tremendous looks. Truth be told? I love it when Piper is just bumming around the house in jeans and a tee shirt. Maybe she's got a baseball cap on or she's got a ponytail. Little to no makeup makes it even better. What is it about that natural look? It drives me crazy.

1 comment:

Erotic Union said...

WOW!! my wife has a few of these. The little black dress with her hair done and some thigh highs wow!!

Lingerie - I love the way she changes and crawls into bed with me, wearing something very erotic is such a turn on.

I love her in the summer when she throws on a baseball cap with her pony tail sticking out the back, her in a little tank top and some cute shorts or capri's so hot.

I love when she wears some nice jeans with high heels and a cute revealing top.. very hot and classy.

Great post Steve!