Friday, August 8, 2008

Added Feature

I've been pecking away at a new project. I wanted to try my hand at Erotica but two things became obvious: 1) There are enough talented and not so talented erotic writers in Cyberia and 2) I would fall into the 2nd category.


Instead, I've created something that combines myth, legend, humor and smut (not Erotica, just plain smut) with a modern sensibility. I call it Homer-Erotica. I'm not promising anything grand but I hope it's fun and I hope a few of you take a look. Now that the dog days of Summer are here, I thought it be a good time to roll it out. I will probably add a chapter every two or three weeks.


You can find it at Ancient Evenings, available only at Babylon Visited (at no extra charge).


Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking 'Simpsons??'...

sorry.