Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

Thanks to all of you for the lovely comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Here's a few random thoughts to buy some time before we resume regular posting (which will be soon). Please use sarcasm detector on a few of these.

1) I'm a wife;

2) I like being a wife;

3) Oddly enough, even though we have gay marriage in this state, I don't feel any less married;

4) I almost never get political on this blog. That is a conscious decision on my part. You can probably guess my politics. So, consider this fashion and not politics: I liked most of Governor Palin's outfits. All except that red, Michael Jackson/Thriller jacket;

5) I could have saved the RNC a ton of money as a shopping consultant: Think Macy's One Day Sale;

6) World Series? What World Series?

7) Marriage not only doubles your joy, it doubles the laundry;

8) Everyone wants to have us over for dinner all of a sudden.

2 comments:

Erotic Union said...

Glad you are back, now you all are double the fun..

MikeCindynJoe said...

"8) Everyone wants to have us over for dinner all of a sudden."

We had that too... only WE were the dinner!

Welcome back!

Mike