Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Like it!

First, two shout-outs. First, to Over Forty Married Sex. They were kind enough to visit and leave a comment. We hadn't stumbled upon that blog yet so we're glad they stopped by to say hi! We'll have fun perusing their blog.

Next, to Shared Cindy, who put up a nice post about Babylon Visited that doubled our visitors count. I mean that quite literally. I know it won't last but it was nice and we thank them.

We had a question from Cuckold Husband which I'd like to address:

so does she do other guys because she likes too or just because its your fantasy...I mean she seems to love it but one never knows so thought Id ask...

First, thanks for the question (and great blog, by the way).

The answer is.....both.

Steve is the impetus for our sex life. Honestly, I'm not half as imaginative as he is when it comes to sex. So, if it wasn't for Steve, I might not engage in swinging or group sex. I could also adjust rapidly to a monogamous lifestyle.

I enjoy doing what pleases my man and make no excuses for that. If that means fucking some young stud like Aaron....well, I have to learn to live with that burden. It could be worse: he could enjoy watching me do house work. That would be too freaky for me!

On the other hand, I do enjoy our adventures. I may not enjoy everything I do, but I do not continue to engage in activities I don't like. I realize, in retrospect, that some of my posts might lead one to believe I only do it for Steve.

Hope that answers the question.

3 comments:

bdenied said...

great answer and thanks for the nice comment.I think Ms bdenied would probably answer the same way.

Erotic Union said...

I love your attitude! You are an awesome woman, Steve is a very lucky guy. My wife loves you even more now. haha

J & J

Married Bull said...

Now if you could just tell me how to get my wife to embrace the attitude that you have. I like what and how you werite, keep up the good work.