Sunday, February 8, 2009

A New Regular?

It's been more than a month since any Hot Wife business went down. That may not seem like a long time to you but for me......

Well, I touched base with Aaron, Jason's friend and a gang bang participant. He's about twenty-two, maybe twenty-three. He was kind of shy at the gang bang but really likes Piper. He'd like to see her, one on one.

I told him that might be possible, with a few ground rules, namely that I get to be there if I want to watch. He seemed fine with that. Or, maybe he just wants to fuck Piper so badly that he'll put up with my being there. Either way, it's cool.

I really like seeing Piper with guys like Jason and Aaron. They're about ten years younger and she gets to play the more experienced minx with the younger men. It's hot and she enjoys it as well.

When I told her about the call, she was fine with it but didn't want to do anything too soon. For now, she wants it to be just us, at least for awhile. Which was cool with me. When you have a beautiful, smart wife who makes your fantasies come true, her wish should be your command.

That's about it for now. It's been quiet and we're just trying to get the winter behind us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog via a link from Shared Cindy. You guys are a great read. We linked to you (if that's okay) and look forward to many more shared experiences. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

You should visit Florida for some sunshine......

bdenied said...

so does she do other guys because she likes too or just becuase its your fantasy...I mean she seems to love it but one never knows so thought Id ask...