Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hot Wife Surprise

So, I've been bugging Piper about some Hot Wife action. It's been a while. She has been busy at work and with other things so she just hasn't had time. On Friday, she called me at work and told me to get home around 7:30 but not before. She had a surprise for me.

I had planned to go out for a drink with some co-workers anyway so I could stay out until then,

When I got home, I heard the unmistakable sound of sex coming from our guest room. When I entered, I saw some of Piper's clothes strewn about the floor, including a lacy, black bra and a black thong.

Cooper was on top of Piper, screwing her brains out. It was delightful. I made sure they knew I was there, but it didn't stop them. I just got a "Hi, honey," and a "Hey, dude," from them before they returned to fucking and kissing. A lot of kissing.

I left the room, changed into something more comfortable and was pouring my self a drink when Piper came up behind me and asked if something was wrong. She was naked and her face was flushed. I gave her a big kiss and said, "No! Get back in there. Don't keep our guest waiting."

I followed after a minute and found her giving Cooper a really wet, sloppy blow job. I got settled in my chair, sipped my scotch and enjoyed the show. After Cooper came, he left the room for a drink. Piper was laying on the bed, with that really sexy, well-fucked look. I had to beat off so I grabbed my cock and just played with myself while she watched me, a sly grin on her face. I came all over my stomach and she cleaned me up.

By that time, Cooper was ready for more so I went to catch up on some sports news while they enjoyed another tumble.

A great way to start the weekend. I have a terrific wife.

8 comments:

Married Bull said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Now I just need you and Piper to convince my wife that is the thing she should be doing.

Anonymous said...

This definitely is not the scene that the husband in the 1950's came home to!

What an amazing wife you have. :)

mike

Anonymous said...

Steve, you are getting good at blogging.

Early on with the new site Piper was clearly the more experienced blogger--enjoyable for her skilled and honest writing--but you are catching up fast.

Keep it up. It's nice to have both your voices.

bdenied said...

we have been having a drought here too. Her fuck buddy was supposed to do her last week and could not make it..Then again this Sat and was missing in action again. So I as happy to hear your "bride" got her pussy well fucked...Reading about hot wives getting it really turns me on...espcially since the drought is so long here. Lucky guy!!!

vsk witness said...

Ah, this is what I dream of VSK doing. Do you find that most of these fellows need the privacy or is it cool for you to watch? Better: how do you make it cool with them for you to watch. I did like your interlude between sessions, maybe that's the way I can play it in the future.

Lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

Damn! I would love to come home to that! You lucky dog!

Anonymous said...

I do it as much as i can. Do you sometimes feel some anger trying to slip in to your pleasure. My wife is afraid do move on to a second guy, as we have been only doing this for a short time. How do you convince her

Caroline and Michael said...

Too hot for words! Love the idea of you in the chair playing as you watch them.