Sunday, March 1, 2009

Got Nothin'

Sorry for the lack of posts, people! We just got nothing. Things have been real quiet since our fun Friday with Cooper. Thanks for all the comments.

Steve was taken by surprise and enjoyed himself immensely. So did Cooper and so did I.

I'm glad Steve enjoys my time with Cooper because that man gives me not only great orgasms but four or five of them a session. I can usually climax two or three times with Steve but Cooper really keeps them coming. I think it's the thrill of having Steve watch, knowing he's getting off. I really don't want to analyze it any more than that.

Hopefully we'll have something fun to discuss later this week.

Be good and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

Whatever reason we are just happy you cum so much.....to have a wife who spreads her legs for another man is about as hot as it gets