Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Night with Aaron

Well, we finally had some fun with Aaron. He is a good candidate to be Piper's boy toy. He's twenty-two and if I remember correctly that age, always horny.

We met Aaron for drinks on Saturday night at a club. He was understandable nervous at first. After all, how do you talk-up a woman with her husband nearby. But, as usual, alcohol never hurts.

Both Aaron and Piper had one too many drinks. Now, in my Piper's case, one too many isn't much. By her third glass of wine, she was ready for anything. Aaron, on the other hand, drank a lot. Hey, guys, if you're in your thirties, do you remember when you could down five, six seven drinks and just be buzzed? I barely remember those days. But I digress.

Suffice to say, our boy Aaron was feeling no pain.

I should tell you how my bride was dressed because just thinking about it gives me a hard-on. Tight skirt that came just above the knees, tight, white blouse and heels. Underneath, garters and silky black panties. Before going out I tried to get a peek but she wouldn't let me. "It's for Aaron," she said. "You'll just have to imagine it." Man! What a turn on. I know, I'm a freak but that's just hot. Am I wrong?

Just after midnight we were back at our house. Aaron and Piper were so wasted that he started feeling her up as soon as we walked in the door. I loved seeing his hands on that nice, tight, little ass. In truth, I was hoping he'd butt-fuck her but that didn't happen.

But, since the two were drunk, I decided to press the envelope a bit.

I asked Aaron if he'd like my wife to suck his cock. He said yes (smart boy).

"Down on your knees and suck him," I told Piper.

She eagerly followed my directions. After that warm-up, she stripped down to her lingerie and pulled Aaron into the bedroom. They fucked for what seemed like hours but in reality was only about an hour.

Towards the very end I went into the bedroom. Piper was giving him a hand job. She told me she was trying to get Aaron to cum one more time because he had made her cum three times. She eventually made that happen.

When they were done, I drove Aaron home. When I got back, Piper was in bed, in her flannel pajamas and looked cute as a button. That may be the biggest turn-on of all: Her ability to go from hot wife to looking cute, vulnerable and innocent. Love it!

3 comments:

vsk witness said...

I am kinda surprised your boy could still perform. Question: is it enough for you to get a recap after Piper Play Time or do you need some visuals? My ideal is two on one but men tend to balk, at least physically, at the sight of other men. Any tricks of the trade or is it just getting comfortable with someone?

Anonymous said...

Very hot story. Thanks for sharing.

I'm jealous of you and Aaron.

bdenied said...

so it gave me a hard on too...she sluts it up for the boyfriend and then pads it down for you....that is very hot......I am also assuming that her pussy was as off limits to you as was getting a glance up her skirt.....wow you gotta love a woman who dresses for the fuck buddy and keeps the husbands prying eyes away....