Saturday, April 4, 2009

Q & A

Wow, this might be the longest stretch between posts. We've been very busy with a bunch of other things but hope to post on a more regular basis in the near future.

VSK Witness from Vanilla Sex Kitten left an interesting question on our last post. I'll address a portion of that because I do find it a fascinating aspect of swinging. That is, how men handle nudity.

In my experience men handle the two girls - one guy thing fine. Why wouldn't they? Men really don't dwell on their bodily imperfections. This works out quite well because women don't generally idealize the male form. There's so much more that goes into our relationships, non-visual stimuli, that a few extra pounds, a receding hairline etc, can go unnoticed.

On the other hand, women are extremely self-conscious about their bodies but, at the same time, seem much more comfortable being naked in front of other women (who can be much more critical than men any day of the week). I find that very interesting.

Even back in high school, my friends and I wouldn't think twice about dressing or undressing in front of one another.

Now for the fun part. A two guys- one girl - threesome. Ah, yes, the dread of seeing another naked man and being seen naked by another man. Is another naked male kryptonite to the average male? This could explain why we never see Clark and Lois in a threesome.

So, the whole MFM thing has to be handled gently. We've had a few guys balk at the notion, a few that became too uncomfortable and a few that needed to be brought along gradually. A few drinks and a dark room can take the edge off.

Thankfully, our circle of friends are, for the most part, veteran swingers. Still, despite having been with.....say Steve and Luke, on numerous occasions, they do their utmost not to even touch one another by accident. Very funny stuff. So different than an FMF, even when the women do not engage in actual sex with one another. There's still a lot of touching and sharing. We must lack the kryptonite gene.

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

bdenied said...

for me and for us we think that there is nothing hotter than a mfm...I have no problem being naked in the same room with another guy, seeing his erection or watching it sink deep into my lovely wife's tight cunt...it is indeed a turn on.....yet we have met only two guys who were really comfortable with mfm...

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy your posts.
I've never had an M-F-M but it is a huge fantasy of mine.
Sign me up....

Roxy said...

I've only had the pleasure once and it was really wonderful. :) My husband and my ex conspired to give me an incredible Christmas present, and sitting between them, receiving the attentions of two lovers, was almost more than I could take. (And, yes, they were both well rewarded for their efforts...simultaneously. ;) )

I do wish that men could let down their guard in situations like that, though. The image of two men kissing and touching is so erotic, and, selfishly, I wish they could have given that to me. Being sexually open is easier for women, I realize, but I think men who keep their distance are, sadly, missing out.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Luscious and I only do MFM and with the same great guy for the last 15 months. He and I are Alpha straights and both realistic enough to know that there's going to be some incidental contact and secure enough to accept it as part of being in close proximity with each other as we apply our affections to my lovely wife and not be bothered by it. We're both busy giving her all the pleasure that we can and being lovingly rewarded by her for our efforts. We were just damn lucky to find such a guy on our first try at MFM. He was very honest upfront in saying he didn't know if he could do it (hell I didn't know if I could; it could seem kinda gay, I recognized that) but it developed as smoothly and naturally as anything I've ever seen. I don't want another woman and she doesn't want to just fuck around with anyone. She loves sex with him and we're all having a fabulous experience in this. We wouldn't have it any other way. That's our take on it.

Wolfman

Alicia Night Orchid said...

I've considered writing a story exploring this particular twist. There is undoubtedly an interesting psychology involved and an underlying tension that could make for interesting writing. Piper (and others), your insights are terrific.

Unknown said...

I've never been there, I admit. When I think about it though, there just seems to be a very wide puddle for guys to jump over to get from where you start to where all parties are naked and having a good time. How did we get to be such insecure, weirded out bags of chromosomes? I apologize for my gender and our sheepish beer bellies.

vsk witness said...

Thanks for addressing this, and in a non-academic way. Men's homophobia is a pretty wide phobia to jump across. Admitting to pleasure is something very tough for gents, any open emotion other than anger seems frowned upon. Boys don't cry, and I guess they don't cry out either, unless they practice. Experience seems to cure much of this phobia though, and it is a nice moment indeed to ravage a shared person, MFM, MFF etc.