Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Monogamous Hot Wife - Part II

So, moving on. My second part on how to be a monogamous hotwife or, better still, your husband/boyfriend fantasy.We covered some of the trappings in the last post. Now we get down to it. Sex! I love baseball. I started watching games when I was a young lass and still do. So please forgive the baseball analogies. They may crop up from time to time.

Oral Sex:

If you don't do it, it'll will be hard to become your husband's bedroom fantasy. If you do it without enthusiasm, it's almost as bad not doing it at all. I'm lucky in that regard. I love giving head. I love the excitement it creates in Steve and in turn, I got really excited. There's been a few times when I've sucked on him for fifteen or twenty minutes before sex. And I could have gone longer but he couldn't. The bottom line is, if you're a sex goddess that doesn't give blowjobs, you're one in a million. It really is a big part of the repertoire.

Besides, all men love it when you suck them off. Well, not all.

Once, in college, I was with a guy in his room. We were making out, getting hot and heavy, when I started to unzip his pants. I started to lower my head when he stopped me. "You don't have to do that," he said.

"I want to," I said, wondering what was wrong with me. "I want to suck it."

He looked at me and said, "Don't degrade yourself."

Makes you wonder if he became one of those closeted right-wingers that leads an anti-homosexual group. Anyway, that night ended abruptly.

I digress. Point is, bring your blowjob A-Game to the bedroom. He'll appreciated it. If you like swallowing or don't mind it, and have never done it because he's to self-conscious to ask, do it. It will blow his mind. Another anecdote if you please. I once dated a guy (Steve and I were on a break many Moons ago). The sex was great, he was open-minded, adventuresome and a great guy. Well, one night we had sex. We fucked and then would try some oral, fuck some more and then go back to oral. When he was in my mouth and getting close, he would always worn me and I always stopped and we'd start fucking again. One night, he warned me, warned me again and I just kept going until he exploded in my mouth. It did blow his mind and I received numerous accolades and heard "Thank You" about ten times that night.

If you just can't swallow, let him cum in your mouth and then discretely dispose of his deposit. If you just can't do that, try having him cum on your face. I don't understand why some woman think it's degrading. I guarantee that he's not laying there thinking, "I'm going to blow my load in her mouth (or on her face) because I don't respect her." I think he's saying, "Damn, she just let me cum in her mouth. She's awesome."

Positions:


There are a lot of positions for sex. In my opinion, you only need three. The classics: missionary, woman-on-top and doggy style. That's it. That's all you need. It's like your fastball, curve and off-speed pitch. A top flight pitcher needs more than one pitch and you need more than one position. There are others of course, reverse cowgirl comes to mind, but the main three will do the trick. No one needs a position that can throw your back out or cause cramping. All three classic positions are great and have advantages and drawbacks. That's why mixing it up is fun and satisfying.


Anal :


This is a tricky one. It's one of those things that creates two general camps: Those that like it and those that don't. I've met a few girls who say they don't mind it but are not really in to anal, but those are few and far between. Most like it or are turned off, for a variety of reasons.


If this isn't your thing, I'm not going to change your mind. Nor do I want to change your mind. If you are into it -and he doesn't know that (maybe its early in the relationship or he's to self-conscious to bring it up) it will be another mind-blower.


Testing the waters:


So, you don't want to become a Hot Wife or you're not sure. Or you and your husband discuss it but don't know if the reality will come close to the fantasy. Test the waters a bit while remaining faithful. Go out on the town and flirt while your husband watches you. If he likes it, great. If he experiences pangs of jealousy, well then, you've gone as far as you can go.


Now, some of you may be saying: Why am I doing it all? What about what I need? That's not my point. This is about him and his needs, wants, desires and becoming his fantasy, if you suspect you're not his fantasy. Your needs should also be discussed and addressed as well. It's just not the topic today.


This is just my two-cents. Let me know if you try any of this and how it goes.

1 comment:

jim said...

We love your blog! We are in the monogomous wife stage but will soon be in the hotwife stage. When we read your blog she gets so hot she cant stand it. Nicely done....