Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Vacation Fun

After Cooper & Ryan left, Piper and I had a few days to ourselves. We took a ride out to Orleans, checked out antique shops and enjoyed our alone time.

Thursday, I texted Mike. Luke's kid brother, to see if he wanted to come out and have some fun. He texted back and said he couldn't right away, how was Friday? Great.

He called later to ask if he could bring his friend, Sarah. Why not?

Mike must be twenty-four now. He graduated from college a few years back. Piper and Mike have fucked before. Sarah, I didn't know but looked foward to meeting a girl cool enough to go to a hot wife get-together.

Sarah was cool. She was twenty-four, a cute, athletic blond, with a nice body and an easy-going personality. Turns out that she and Mike were more like friends-with-benefits than actually dating, although I got the impression she would like to be more than that with Mike.

It was a hot day and Sarah and Piper were hanging out in nice, tight little shorts and tight, little shirts (a T for Piper and a tank top for Sarah). Very nice.

I looked forward to Mike fucking Piper. It's a major turn-on knowing that Piper has fucked brothers. Don't know why that is. Probably because it sounds so slutty.

When night came, and things cooled down, we had a few drinks before getting started. I had no idea to what extent Sarah wanted to play so I was not aggresive at all. Mike sat on the couch. I turned down the lights and Piper got on her knees, unzipped Mike's pants and started blowing him. I watched Sarah and she had a big grin on her face, like she was fascinated by what she was seeing. That was a good sign.

"They look hot together," she said. She saw I agreed because I was rubbing my cock.

Piper pulled his pants off so Mike could be comfortable and continued to give him great head.Sarah moved to the couch and sat next to Mike, kissed him, and asked if she could have some. Mike eagerly agreed. Sarah put her head in Mike's lap and started to suck him, trading on and off with Piper. Piper finally stood up and shed her clothes, except for her cute, little thong. I stripped down and Piper suggested we move to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, Sarah watched as Mike fucked Piper. Sarah urged him on."Suck his cock," she said. Mike slide out of Piper's juicy pussy and Piper licked it clean.Piper looked over at Sarah and said: "Aren't you uncomfortable in all those clothes?"

Sarah took off her top and her shorts, revealing a sexy bra and thong.

"You want two girls?" Asked Sarah teasingly. "

Fuck yes," Mike answered.

Sarah and Piper lay on the bed licking and sucking Mike. I was so damn hard at this point. Piper looked over and smiled. "I think my husband needs some attention.""Come on over," said Sarah. I asked Mike if it was OK and he nodded, preoccupied with his cock stuffed in Piper's moouth.

Sarah went down on me and she was pretty good. A little too fast and furious at times, but when she slowed down, it felt great.We ended up fucking, next to Piper and Mike. I was ready to cum when Sarah asked me not to cum inside of her. I pulled out and Piper put my cock in her mouth. I exploded in her mouth and she was able to down most of it. Some dribbled out.

Mike, Piper and Sarah continued to fuck for a long, long time. There wasn't much girl/girl action, unfortunately. Sarah gave Piper's ass a few little smacks, Piper briefly licked one of Sarah's tits and they kissed once or twice, but I don't think any tongue was involved. I actually left and went to watch television for a while. Sarah is about twelve years younger than me. I hate to admit it, but I can't keep up with a girl that much younger. They have crazy energy. She really wore me out.

3 comments:

Lou said...

GREAT stories, and GOD you guys are fun. Luv ya still and always anxious to hear of the next adventure.

adult dating said...

Hey Dude, Wonderful Job...

Kurt said...

Dude, your wife is such a whore. I don't mean that negatively. Its cool. I would give almost anything to have a slut wife. Its so damn hot.