Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sun, Sand & Sex - Part Two

Piper napped longer than I thought she would. When she came downstairs, all of us men were already pleasantly buzzed after a few beers. We brought the party down to the beach for a few hours. We talked, swam briefly (water cold) and then went back to the house. We ate and drank some more until the sun went down.

Piper was going to take a shower and said the guys would have to as well before anything happened.

"Ryan can join me first if he wants."

She asked me to start the shower for her. While I was in there she stripped down and stepped in.

"Send in Ryan and then Cooper."

"Can I watch?"

"No," she said. "Not this time."

Ryan joined her and then went straight to his bedroom. Cooper then went in. They were in there a long time before he emerged. She told him to go hang for a while. Then, Piper and I went into the bedroom.

"You can watch while I get ready."

I sat on the bed while Piper dried her hair. She let her towel fall to the ground and pulled out a few things to wear. She chose some blue boy shorts and a tight, little tee shirt. She pulled out her ankle bracelet and had me put it on her. She looked great.

"How about some heels?"

She looked in the closet and pulled out a pair of heels and put them on.

"Why don't you go get one of the guys."

I went downstairs and found Ryan watching television. I invited him upstairs.

Piper greeted Ryan with a big kiss. He ran his hands all over her tight little body and began to pull her shorts off.

She told me to get undressed and I did.

"Stand right here," she said, pointing at the bedside. "Don't touch yourself until I tell you."

Piper and Ryan began to make out and she soon had his cock in her mouth. She gave him a nice, slow, sloppy,blowjob. At times she'd look at me and grin.

It wasn't long before they started to fuck. Ryan pounded the hell out of her. I mean he fucked her silly. It wasn't a long fuck session though. It may have gone on for twenty minutes before she jerked him off and he shot his load on her stomach and tits.

Ryan thanked her and left. I got her a towel and she cleaned herself up. Afterwards, she laid on her stomach and talked to me.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes," I said.

"Do you want to jerk off after watching me?"

"Yes. Real bad."

"Say please."

"Please let me jerk off."

"You can touch yourself now but don't cum. I want you to watch Cooper fuck me."

She looked away, as if disinterested; bored.

"Are you done yet," she asked. "I want Cooper to fuck me."

"Please, can I keep going? Tell me what you are going to do to Cooper."

She sighed. "First off, suck and lick that big cock of his. Lick his balls. I like having his balls in my mouth."

"What else?"

"Hmmm. Maybe I'll rim him. I like rimming Luke and Kit. Does that turn you on?"

I jerked my cock faster and faster. She laughed. "I guess so. You like it when I'm a whore, don't you?"

All I could do was nod.

"You'd like to see me fuck a whole bunch of guys this week, wouldn't you."

"Oh God, yes!"

"How many should I fuck? Can you call some more guys to come out?"

"Yes. Do you want that?"

"Maybe. Now go get Cooper."

"Will you let him butt-fuck you?"

"Do you want to see him butt-fuck me? He's big. I don't know."

"I'd love it."

"Stop playing with yourself and go get him."

I went to get Cooper.

To Be Continued.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe because Piper has said she's a Red Sox fan, this reminded me of you guys...

http://deadspin.com/5828487/