Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sun, Sand & Sex - Part Three

Cooper came to our bedroom. I like watching Piper and Cooper because they have been partners for some time and have great chemistry. Ryan is still nervous and shy. Cooper knows what he wants and gets it.

"Hey, Baby," said Piper, in a soft, sexy voice. "Come for your turn?"

"Did you save the best for last?"

"I did."

"What can I do for you, Babe?"

"You can use me like a whore."

"Steve, you want a piece?"

Piper laughed and said: "He's going to watch and beat off."

"Fuck her like a whore," I said. "Make her do shit."

I stood, cock in hand, as Cooper abused my wife. She wanted to be a whore and she got what she wanted. She licked ass and balls, got her own ass slapped a few times and Cooper fucked her brains out. He tried to butt fuck her but she had trouble taking him into her ass, due to his size. I lubed her up and Cooper really tried to force his way in but she shouted and started to cry. She tried though and was a real trooper. Instead, he had her lick his ass some more. Then, he positioned her on the edge of the bed, held her by her ankles and fucked her hard until she came, two or three times.

He pulled out and told her to get on her knees. "I'm going to cum all over your face, bitch."

She looked up and waited. He finally dumped what looked like a bucket of sperm all over her face. There was a big glob of it on her chin and cheek that dripped to the floor. He forced her head down and had her slurp it up.

"Now thank me, bitch."

"Thank you," she said.

"That wasn't too over the line?"

She started to laugh. "I asked for it. You could be a gentleman and get me a towel."

Cooper left after getting her a towel and we were alone.

Piper asked me if I wanted to cum.

"Jerk yourself off," she said. "I want to see you cum."

A few yanks later, I exploded. Damn, it was good. She was terrific.

I don't want to be submissive like that all the time, or even every now and then, but it was a lot of fun for both of us, this little role reversal.

"How was that?"

"Awesome," I said. Then, she wanted to cuddle and she was my cute, sweet wife again.





1 comment:

Cougar in Training said...

Great story! Sounds like an amazing time!