Monday, March 10, 2008

QUICK COOL-DOWN

One thing I envy about women, in the sexual arena, is their ability to have multiple orgasms. I also envy the fact that they can remain ready to go after a good romp. Both Piper and Chase typically climax multiple times when we have sex. I'm not talking double digits here, but usually two or three times.

That's not because I'm a wunderkind by any means. To paraphrase an oft used line, it's them, not me.

My drop in sexual energy is quite dramatic after I orgasm. The same is true of my sexual inhibitions. Pre-orgasm, I'm game for most anything. I'll say or suggest quite a few things pre-climax. Afterwards, I cool-down quickly and wonder, "What the hell was I thinking? I can't believe I said that."

One night, Piper and I were going at it pretty hot and heavy. We started with the dirty talk. One thing lead to another and I said, "I'm going to cum on your tits and lick it all up."

Piper dutifully awaited my cum shot. I pulled out out and shot a healthy load over her tits, up to her neck and chin. Then, almost immediately, my sexual energy drained away. I did lean down to clean Piper up but couldn't do it. What seemed hot less than a minute before now made me want to gag.

On the upside, after a really hot round of sex, I can get very horny a few hours later and perform fairly well.

I've witnessed both Piper and Chase entertain multiple men simultaneously. They're satisfied and the men are satisfied. I envy that. I wish I could go all night when Piper and I invite another female into bed. In those situations both women usually climax. It can be tough going though, with frequent breaks so I don't cum too soon.

2 comments:

Pluff said...

You know, it's kinda reassuring for me to know I'm not the only guy who doesn't go and go for hours and hour over and over without needing a break. I read a lot of blogs and often feel like I'm inadequate for needing some time in between to recoup.

saratoga said...

Steve-

Licking up male cum isn't even considered fun by male submissives. It's quite easily understandable that you suddenly found the idea a lot less 'hot' after spraying Piper with your seed.

-saratoga