Tuesday, March 18, 2008

You Can't Go Home Again

Nina had a recent entry that made me laugh. It brought back more than a few memories about sex while the parents were in the house.

I suspect most of us have had the experience of fooling around while parents were nearby: perhaps they were watching television or, even better, sleeping soundly in another part of the house.

Unfortunately, the need to remain quiet during sex coincides with a time in your life when discretion easily gives way to desire. When I discovered sex (my junior year of high school), I could not get enough. My boyfriend wanted it even more, if that is possible.

I dated the same boy in high school for two+ years. It was one of those on-again, off-again, melodramatic relationships. It was more than just sex. We were very close. We spent nearly every hour together. I'd be at his house after school or he'd be at mine. He was a virgin when we first had sex. I was not, though my experience at that point was quite limited.

Up until the night we had actual, vaginal sex, we experimented with just about everything. We experimented a lot. There was so much experimentation we should have had a laboratory. We experimented with masturbating, handjobs, oral sex, anal sex....

All of this would usually happen in my home or his, with privacy severely limited by the proximity of parents or siblings. Neither home was ideal for intimate, teenage activity.

I can remember my boyfriend getting frustrated when his younger siblings wouldn't go to bed on time; him having to cover my mouth as we fucked; or hurriedly trying to get dressed when we heard the sound of parental footsteps. The worst was being interrupted by his father coming downstairs and telling him it was time to take me home. The frustration.

And the oral sex! My god, that boy, for a time, would get at least one blowjob a day. Often times two. I think I spent half the day with my head in his lap. I doubt I was very good but teenage boys are not particularly discriminating when it comes to having their cock sucked. I doubt very much if there is a bad blowjob when you're sixteen or seventeen. Once I got the hang of it, I could generally make him climax fairly quickly.

There was a time or two that the presence of others didn't even bother us. Once, we were at a big party. Both of us were a bit drunk. He sat in a chair while I got on my knees, pulled out his cock and began to go down on him. A drunk friend of his wandered into the room. The friend, more inebriated than us, sat down and began talking. I'm not sure if he even watched. He just talked and talked like nothing was going on.

Told you Nina's post brought back memories. The funny thing is, when you initially have all the privacy you need, you find yourself still having quiet, "I hope they can't hear us" sex.

Here's to those hot, sticky, sex-charged nights of our youth. Regardless of the sex, there was an innocence about it all that I recall with fondness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the suburbs where I grew up, new houses were sometimes left unlocked with a sign in the yard that said "Open House". Realtors would come and go but none stayed to man the fort. It was an ideal place for a teenage afternoon tryst. In fact I got my first blow job in the upstairs bathroom of an Open House. (Upstairs gives you more time to "reassemble" when you hear the front door open.)

It is also funny to remember (more than one occasion) the look on a realtor's face when they arrived and found two teenagers straightening their clothes as they briskly sidestepped the realtor and their clients and zipped out the door. Good times!

Anonymous said...

Piper you're such a sweetie!

I'm happy to know that my post brought back some fond memories for you! I think we've all got some of those sort of memories, and now you've got me thinking about my first time and my teenage boyfriends and the often awkward experimentation and sexual awakening which grew out of those young relationships. Mmmm, maybe now I'll have to write about those! ;)

But, I'll share something with you, since you're going to be a bride soon; it gets worse once you have little ones! My son was notorious when he was little for interrupting us, or for not going to sleep, or waking up right in the middle of our having sex. My boy had this weird kind of radar that went off whenever his Daddy wanted to drag his Mommy into the bedroom! He'd be outside playing and we'd want to have a quickie and five minutes into it my son would run in the door - it happened dozens of times too!

Mmmmm, thanks for the memories hon.

xoxo,
nina

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Yeah, that opened up a lot of memories. There seemed to be sex of some manner everyday.

And Nina is soooo right about kids.

sugarisspice said...

I got pregnant on my parents couch :) and yes that whole don't even breathe to loud sensation is something we laugh about after the fact.