Monday, May 12, 2008

Turning the Tables

It's been some time since I did more than talk about swinging. There's a number of reasons, not the least of which is a growing sense of domesticity since my engagement. It's not conscious, but more akin to a biological imperative. I feel like nesting. My Calypso muse fled only to be replaced by my Penelope muse.

Odd, isn't it? Calypso offered non-stop sex and immortality and still her man eagerly departed her shore and braved the wine-dark see to return home. To Penelope, the ideal, wife.

This weekend I turned the tables on Steve. We went out with Chase. Her boyfriend was busy so it was just the three of us. I dressed casual: Jeans, sweater, hair in a ponytail. Chase looked very hot in a sexy, miniskirt and boots.

We went to a few bars and then, deep in our cups, hit a strip club. Not a club I would normal go to either. We just happened by and the wine I had imbibed had more to do with selection than anything else.

The girls weren't 'movie' or 'television' strippers. They looked more like drug addicts, although two were cute. We stayed about an hour and bought Steve a lap dance or two. One of the strippers asked Steve, why he was in the club instead of home with Chase and I.

On that note, we left and returned to my house.

This time, I was the observer: passive, clothed (mostly)...the voyeur. While Steve and Chase disrobed over time, I poured myself a drink, sat back in a chair, relaxed (for a while) and watched.

Chase is very pretty. She has the self-confidence that comes to those who have learned to live with their beauty without it turning to conceit. She is more self-assured and confident than I'll ever be.

Chase went down on Steve before I had even poured my drink. When I returned to the living room, Steve sat on the couch, his cock in Chase's mouth. After a few minutes passed, she stood and slowly undressed. We have similar bodies, slight with small tits, though hers are bigger than mine.

I was able to snap a few photos of them as they went about their business. They looked so hot together. If I didn't already know, I would have known it wasn't their first time together. They knew each other.

They fucked for nearly an hour. By the end, I had slid off my pants and just had to finger myself. By that time, they had finished and both turned to watch me. All in all, a fun evening.


Part III of Saratoga's story is here.


I hope all you wonderful mothers had a relaxing Mothers Day. Here's to hoping that the day brings added significance for Steve and I in the next few years.

2 comments:

saratoga said...

Hi Piper-

Very hot post. And very thoughtful, in its way.

I find it interesting that Chase dressed so alluringly, knowing the circumstances.

Was this your first time with her?

Hope you enjoyed the last part of the story.

Regards,

-saratoga

Greg and Sheryl said...

Hot story! Hopefully, you can continue to enjoy adventures like that throughout your engagement and eventually marriage.