Thursday, May 1, 2008

Saratoga's Post

I read Saratoga's post involving Piper. Like her, I look forward to reading the remainder of the story.

I've had a longtime fantasy of Piper being gang banged. She's been a good sport, playing along with that fantasy without making me feel like I've crossed the line. If we did have the opportunity to have a gang bang, how would I feel about it?

Honestly, I'm not sure. The fantasy is fun because she always flirts with the idea and then says, no. I know she's going to say no but it's hot having your woman consider, if only for a few seconds, being fucked by a group of guys. In reality, I think I'd have problems with a gang bang, especially if it was a group of strangers.

In a gang bang, the woman is almost always passive, if for no other reason than she's extremely busy. In Saratoga's post, Piper has ten men doing her bidding. It does not have a gang bang feel to it because the woman is in charge. In that way, it's a new spin on the gang bang fantasy and very erotic. Although, one could say that, even in a gang bang, the woman is always in charge. If she ups and leaves, what do you have? A bunch of men standing around with their dicks in their hand.

Piper is rarely, if ever, dominant in bed. She has, on occasion, done the passive-aggressive thing where she will give me head with what some might call detached bemusement. She'll watch me as she blows me with a stoic, disinterest. That seems to me to be a subtle form of what? Dominance? Control? It's very sexy in infrequent doses.

Maybe Saratoga will capture that passive-aggressive atmosphere.

In the meantime, I'd like to thank Saratoga as well for cultivating a new fantasy for me. People fantasize about strangers all the time. There's nothing so hot as fantasizing about your girlfriend/fiancee.

1 comment:

saratoga said...

Steve-

You're very welcome. As I've written elsewhere, it's a fun and interesting, if unexpected, opportunity for me, as a writer.

Clearly the Piper I'm portraying is not real. But it's fun to see how both you and she see parts of her, or her fantasy self, in my fictive tale.

And for you to see how I portray her as not too dominant, at least on the scale of the males she uses sexually in the story.

Hope both you and Piper enjoy parts 2 and probably 3.

Regards,

-saratoga