Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is New

While Steve showered after a long day at work, I lay on his bed. I wore my favorite boy shorts: blue and lacy with the matching halter-top. I tried out various positions trying to look feline and seductive. That just made me feel silly.

He seemed to take forever in the shower but after a while, I didn't mind. Drowsiness hit me and I almost fell asleep. Then, the water stopped and I heard the shower door open and close. He joined me in a few minutes, cock already stiff.

I went to take him into my mouth but instead he pushed me down on my stomach, straddled me and....gave me a back rub! Yes, a deep, delicious back rub. And shoulders as well. It was delightful. It was so relaxing that I could have drifted off to sleep. But I didn't.

Steve's hard cock pressed against my ass as he continued to rub my shoulders. He would stop my massage and rub his cock against my ass, noting that the fabric felt great. Then, some more shoulder massaging. I soon noticed he was using only one hand on me. I can feel his other hand, against my ass, moving back and forth. His breathing became heavy. I turn as best I can and see that he's playing with himself. His eyes glazed.

"Can I help," I asked.

More heavy breathing. Then he leans down and whispers: "I want to look at you and jerk off."

He's still rubbing my back and ass while he jerks off so what the hell? Everyone is happy.

This goes on for five or ten minutes, Then Steve abruptly stops. "Almost came," he explains. He yanked my shorts off and went down on me, licking my pussy and even using his tongue in my ass. After I climaxed he's back at it, rubbing against my ass and pleasuring himself. I take a break to remove my top. I mean, I really love this boy short set and I don't want it stained. Is that wrong?

His breathing starts to come in short but loud waves. Then I feel the hot liquid on my back.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I had so much sexual pleasure without any penetration. So, that was different. Different but good.

3 comments:

nina said...

Oh the intensely erotic can often be *so* delightful! Our minds are our biggest erogenous zones -- and sometimes sex without penetration can be amazingly pleasurable!

So happy you explored some of this!

xoxo,
nina


ps - and it's good for Steve too! :P

Anonymous said...

I liked this... very sexy, very real.

Lucy said...

Delicious sex in all its forms ... nothing like it on earth. Thank you for sharing.

Lola