Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Weekend

We had a great, sex-filled holiday weekend.

Cooper, Piper and I went to a party and then hooked up with Kit and Luke. Cooper was going to stay the night with Piper and I. Plans where in flux when Kit and Luke wanted to go back to their place.

I pulled Cooper aside to see how he felt about that. He hasn't really been involved in anything more than sex with Piper, with me watching or participating. The idea of throwing two more people into the mix can be overwhelming, especially when it's two strong personalities like Kit and Luke. I wanted to be thoughtful of his feelings.

See, I'm a guy. I know other people have feelings. I know the world, in theory, doesn't revolve around me. But, like many guys, I have to watch the governor that prevents this understanding from being acted upon.

Cooper seemed uneasy about the idea so I suggested he think about it while we were hanging out. I went out of my way to assure him that we wouldn't ditch him for Luke and Kit. We had a night with Cooper planned and we're not the type to dump someone because something different comes along. I hate that mentality.

I wasn't sure how Piper would react either. Meaning, sharing Cooper with Kit. I tossed this around in my head for about ten minutes and then opted for the mature thing: I asked her. She seemed non-committal at the time. Jealous? Probably not that right word.

By the end of the evening things had loosened-up and Kit really turned on the charm. Cooper showed some interest in participating in a group thing, but just not that night. We decided we'd try and set something up in a few weeks, when Piper and I would be out on the Cape.

We said our goodbye's and drove back to Piper's. I made us some drinks and returned to find Piper and Cooper already in the bedroom. They were by the bed kissing and Cooper was running his hands over her ass. They were really into one another so I thought it best to be a spectator that night.

Piper's great about involving me in these situations and she balances her attention between Cooper and me. Cooper gets most of the attention and given the physical situation that's only natural. But she does doe some things that really turn me on.

When she's about to go down on him, she'll glance my way for a few seconds and smile.

When she gets fucked doggie-style she likes to face me and stare at me, at least until she's too distracted.

Finally, on those occasions when I can't help myself and need to jerk-off, she'll watch me, a small grin on her face.

She's terrific. Piper has a tendency to be cool in these situations but that stems more from her shyness (she used to be painfully shy as a child). She does use it to great effect.

Cooper is cool as well. Although it's never quite normal to hang with a guy after he's royally fucked your fiancee, he's easy to get along with and those weirdness vibes are toned down.

1 comment:

nina said...

You're such a pig Steve!

Don't make me come over there and spank your bratty bottom for turning my sweet Piper into a slutty little thing before you make her an honest woman! ;-)

~ nina