Thursday, July 3, 2008

Celebrity Crushes

Being devoid of ideas I did what any good blogger does: steal. I stole this particular idea from Nina and our good friends at Erotic Union, who have also published Part-III of their Las Vegas Tale. As usual, it's terrific and quite an honor to be featured in another blogger's fiction.

My Celebrity crushes, in no particular order:

  • Jensen Ackles - Dean, from the television show Supernatural. He's just hot, in an old-fashioned, tough guy, wise ass, kind of way.


  • David Boreanaz - formerly of Buffy, Angel and now Bones. Love the strong, silent type.


  • Derek Jeter - Shortstop for the.....I can't say it. I just can't say it. I'll burn in hell.


  • Alex Rodriguez - And burn, and burn and burn. But, it would be a pleasure to burn.


  • George Clooney - Duh.


  • Evangeline Lilly - Kate, from Lost. Very pretty, gorgeous eyes. Girl-Next-Door extraordinaire.


  • Ali Larter - Heroes. Has that 'Bad Girl' thing going on that I like.


  • Kate Beckinsale - Long time readers know that Kate is my perennial favorite. If I were ever going to pick out curtains with a woman, Kate's my girl.


  • Joan Allen - I know. She doesn't usually grace these lists but I like her. Great actress with a soft yet commanding presence. She's got a hot, older woman thing going on that Steve likes as well.


Have a terrific Fourth of July. Steve and I have some fun lined-up this weekend. Should be a good time.

5 comments:

Parker said...

"Larter", darling. Not Larder. That's a pantry. ;-)

Piper said...

Ha! Thanks. Although, a pantry would be wonderful as well.

Erotic Union said...

Kate would have been in my top 10, but she keeps losing weight. She is starting to look unhealthy.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

My weekend fantasy will be of you, wearing a full Red Sox outfit, in a three-way with Jeter and A-Rod. Batter up!

Anonymous said...

Love your first two choices in men, both are damn sexy!

I have to admit I had to google who Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez are, now I know why I havent heard of them.

Happy 4th July to you and Steve :)

Former Ms SD

(I dont want to keep using the name Ms SD but I dont have another Blogger identity yet, I will come up with something soon)