Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Wanton Maleness

A very Happy Anniversary goes out to Wanton Maleness. WM has been at it for five years now, which must make him something of the Old Man of Sex Blogging. No offense intended, WM.

Wanton Maleness has a wonderful and unique blog. He's happily married to the delightful Pianti and that love comes through crustal clear in his writing. He's also one of the inspirations for my blogging. He's been a good blog friend of ours for many years. Congrats on five years, WM.

Well, I went out to replenish my lingerie a few weeks back. Lingerie plays a big role in our sex life. Steve likes it when I wear "something sexy." I usually put something on about 50% of the time.

I was very disappointed in my shopping. Does anyone know there's a difference between sexy and slutty? Slutty has it's place. I'm no prude but if you're making a large monetary investment you don't want the result to be looking like you just climbed down off a shiny, chrome pole.

One place I do shop is Frederick's of Hollywood. They started out with mostly trashy outfits. Then, about two or three years ago, they began to feature more traditional items with a more classic look. Now, for the most part, they're back to trash. I did, however, buy one item, which you can find in their catalogue:



See, I wanted something cute and...OK...maybe it's a bit too cute.

I put it on for Steve last night. He seemed to appreciate it at first. At least he said he liked it. While we laid on the bed and things heated up, he began to laugh. It went something like this:

Me: What?

Steve: Nothing (more kissing then, more laughing).

Me: What?

Steve: Nothing (yet, more laughing).

Me: What is so funny?

Steve: When my sister was really little, my Mom dressed in these cute, little dresses along with ruffled panties.

So my ruffled panties made my husband feel like a pervert. Mission accomplished, Piper.

No matter, the panties came off quickly. It was funny, though because after they came off and Steve became all business, I would start laughing, wondering if I had scarred Steve. Perhaps for life. As things turned out, I hadn't. He performed admirably.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Piper. You are a sweetheart.


On a side note, I remember my sister in the ruffled panties too.