Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Older Man

Alicia has a link to a delightful Older Man, Younger Woman story. To quote Alicia, "Most women, me among them, have a story about being with an older man."

So true. I have my own and I thought I would share.

I was eighteen years old and just starting my senior year of high school. I wasn't a virgin and my sexual experiences were a mixed bag. Michelle was a very good friend. We had met in grade school and had remained friends since that time. She wasn't my best friend but a close friend nonetheless.

Her father, Dan, was old. Real old. He was....forty-two or forty-three! He wasn't so old that he needed a wheelchair or walker. He didn't even use a cane, but the old-age home wasn't too far off.

Dan was one of those perfect guys for a young woman: handsome, athletic, a lawyer that provided for his family. I remember him coming back from long runs, sweat glistening on his face and sinewy arms, shirt damp. I remember thinking about him when I masturbated.

I thought Mrs. Dan the luckiest woman alive. She was just as hot as Dan, by the way. A blond bombshell that spent more time at the gym than at home. It showed, especially in the Summer, by the pool. In our bikinis, she looked 100% woman. I still looked like a flat-chested kid. The perfect couple.

Except, it turned into a really bad Lifetime Movie Network story (as if there's any other kind). She left him. Just upped and walked out one day, or so Michelle said. The wife gave no explanation but was living with someone else within a few months.

Long story short. I was going to ease his pain and make him forget his beautiful wife. I remember making sure I wore hot clothes when I'd be over at Michelle's. I made myself up when I knew he'd be around. I practiced my seductive look. Hey, I was reasonably attractive and lets not forget sophisticated. I knew all about the finer wine coolers. And, I was getting signals from Dan.

I stayed with Michelle one night, after a semi-formal dance at school. When we got back to the house, Michelle went to bed. I stayed up with Dan. We watched some television. He asked about the dance, school and college plans. I got a drink and when I came back I was sure to sit close to him on the couch.

Then, he made his move. He said goodnight and went to bed.

Despite my delusions, Dan was a good, decent man who saw me like a daughter or a niece. Those signals? He was nice and paid attention to his daughter's friend.

What would I have done if he made a move? Probably freak out and run from the room.

That's my older man story. Not hot by any means. But, one with a happy ending. Dan remarried after a few years to lovely woman. I still speak with Michelle once every month or so. We go out if she's in town. I run into Dan sometimes as well. We talk, mostly about what I'm doing and what Michelle is doing. I once confessed that I had had a crush on him. He just laughed in an understanding way, knowing, no doubt, that all teenagers have their delusional moments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As an older man, you appreciate the attention...but in that situation he did the right thing...but I bet he went to bed smiling...trust me.

MikeCindynJoe said...

I agree with Kannon. However difficult or not, I'm glad he did the right thing.

Merry Christmas!

Mike

Rogue said...

Sounds like a fine guy. And it sounds like you went to bed that night with a pout on your pretty face. Adorable.