Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update

Not much to report, unfortunately.

One of our favorite blogs, Bacon & Lettuce, is back after a short hiatus and we're glad to see them. They're a fun couple with a really hot blog. If you haven't checked them out and your a sex blog fan, they come highly recommended.

I'm making plans for Steve's birthday. I asked for a list of things he might want. I started a tradition a while back: I get him a traditional gift and then something really special. I took him to a strip club a few times and that's always fun for him.

This year the list included, of course, 'gang bang.'

"Don't you think you'd be sore afterwards," I teased.

So, we talked about the possibility of setting up a gang bang. The first real serious talk we've had about such an activity. I pointed out a number of things:

1) I would have some many conditions that there would be no spontaneity;
2) It would be limited to five, maybe six, guys at the most;
3) I would need to choose those guys;
4) They would be guys we've played with previously;
5) I could call it off at anytime, even minutes before;
6) He'd have to respect #5 with no questions asked.

Steve readily agreed to those conditions, which I just pulled out of the air. It really wasn't meant to be an exhaustive list. Rather, just an idea of the restraints on such an activity.

I told him I'd consider it.

I know many women have so-called Rape Fantasy. One of mine is to be gang banged. But, I recognize that many fantasies are just that: Nothing you necessarily want to actually occur in real life, where consequences readily follow.

In the meantime, I'm just about done with the Holiday decorations and I think the house looks great. Very warm and cozy.

I hope your days leading to Christmas are going well. I know it's hectic but I hope you can catch a breather and enjoy the season.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd be hot solo or in a gang bang. Got me hard just thinking about you with five or six guys.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to submit my resume for this job.

lclassyfun said...

i've been away but so happy for you on your wedding! congrats and kisses :) r has mentioned a gang bang ( i've only done two guys at once, so far ) it does turn me on but i'm not sure about the reality of it...i like your checklist- i might borrow some of it:)

peace and pussy~ s

Rogue said...

Here's hoping that your experience is all you want it to be. ;)

Details!

Bruce said...

I realize this is a pretty old post, but I just came back across it and noticed the mention of our blog.

You're too sweet Piper! *blush*

Somehow we missed your blog when we brought ours back up. Sorry to have you fall through the cracks -- but we're happy to have "re-discovered" you!!

Catching up on your latest posts now...gang bang fun...hmmm...not sure how much I can read of this at the office...without calling some undue attention...LOL!