Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Wedding

Piper and I got to go to another wedding on Saturday night. It was fun going to a wedding so soon after our own as ours seemed to fly by so quickly. This time, we could relax and enjoy ourselves.

The wedding was downtown and the reception was at a hotel. I booked us a room so we wouldn't have to worry about driving home. It was a blast. It was great introducing Piper as my wife. Walking into a room with her on my arm made me feel ten feet tall.

Piper wore a really hot dress and I snapped a few pictures. Here's one:



She looked great. At the cocktail hour we separated for a few minutes. I was talking football with some guys and Piper went to get another drink. The next thing I know, she being hit on by some guy.

She talked to him for a few minutes and later I teased her about it. She didn't think he was hitting on her, she thought he was just being friendly. The remainder of the evening proved me right. Even after Piper introduced me as her husband, this guy continued to hit on her.

Let me tell you, it was hot watching this guy hit on my wife. After dinner, while I was at the bar talking to friends, they sat at a table and talked. I was half-listening to the conversation while I watched. When Piper got up to dance, this guy watched her walk towards the dance floor. He then got up and followed her.

Piper wandered over to me and I got her another drink.

"That guy really wants you," I told her.

"Oh, stop that."

I whispered to her: "Every chance he gets he's looking at your ass."

"Oh," she said. "How's that make you feel."

"Instant hard-on," I said.

She discretely brushed-up against me for proof and got it. I was rock-hard. So much so that I had to stand, facing the bar for a few minutes. Suit pants are unforgiving when it comes to erections.

I became very horny watching Piper begin to flirt with the man. I asked her if she wanted me to see if Cooper was available, to meet us after the reception. Maybe join us in our room. She said "Maybe," with a sly grin on her face. I did place the call but he didn't pick-up.

That was fine because we had a hell of a time when we got to the room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy dress and she wears it so nicely.

Anonymous said...

Being a long time reader of Babylon Visited, I have come to expect that kind of reaction when Piper is around. You are a lucky man!

Mike

Anonymous said...

My wife and I had 4 weddings this year. Each one was hotter than the last. I discovered at the first that when I left her alone, it did not take long for a younger guy to come up and hit on her.

Back in our hotel room I brought it up how the younger guys were hitting on her. While making love to her I would tell her how it would be to see her taking the young stud. It made for a great night.

Each wedding she would dress more and more provocative and we made a game out of seeing how many guys she could tease.