Monday, September 1, 2008

Agony and Ecstasy

We hope everyone ended Summer with a bang. We sure did.

At first, it looked like our weekend would be pretty laid-back. Instead, Kit and Luke invited us to a little party on Saturday night. Yes, that kind of party. We were both very excited. It's been a long time since we've partied like this. True, Piper seemed less enthused than me at first. But, she came around.

She could not decide what to wear so asked me what I thought. Now, I'm the first to admit that my fashion sense is sometimes challenged. Piper says I have 'hit-and-miss' taste. Sometimes I'm spot on and sometimes not.

For Saturday night, picked out a black mini-skirt and a green top for Piper. She approved, adding some black stockings and a pair of heels.

About an hour before the party, Piper was in the bathroom, in front of the mirror, wearing nothing but her thong, stockings and bra, applying her makeup. I sat back on the bed and watched her through the door. I wonder if women know how hot a sight that is: watching your Babe apply her makeup. It's just hot. So very feminine. So, I watched her and, of course, grew hard.

When she was finished, she came into the bedroom, kissed me and felt my hard cock.

"Hmmm," she said. "What's going on here?"

Piper knelt down, unzipped my pants and gripped my cock. With her thumb, she gently rubbed the underside, the most sensitive part.

"You really want to cum," she said, watching my face.

"Oh yes."

"How bad do you want to cum?"

"Real bad." I was in a tremendous sexual quandary. Did I come now, not knowing how I'd react later in the evening or save my self?

She looked up at me, with her beautiful, green-hazel, eyes. "Anything in particular you'd like tonight?"

I thought about it. "I'd like to watch you and Kit fuck."

She looked contemplative and then stood up. "That's a possibility," she said. Then she began to dress.

Agony and ecstasy.

I'll fill you in on what actually happened next time.

No comments: