Saturday, September 20, 2008

Surprise Visit

I had a surprise phone call and visit from Chris on Wednesday night. We had not spoken for a few weeks, all though there were two or three 'Hey, how are you?' e-mails. He called about 8:00PM and said he was at a nearby bookstore. Could he stop by?

I gave him a casual, devil-may-care, yes, as long as he didn't mind if I was all ready for bed. Meaning, in my PJ's. I then proceeded to almost break my neck running upstairs to change out of what I normally wear to bed into a pair of sexy panties and a nice, silky, top. I teased my hair and quickly applied some makeup. You know, all the things we girls do before going to bed alone. Except, I was also cold so I wrapped myself in a warm, cozy blanket.

Chris arrived about a half hour later. God, he looked great. He really did. He gave me a quick hug and kiss. We sat on the couch, talked and watched some television. It was awkward at first. He felt it as well because out of nowhere he blurts out: "How are the wedding plans coming?"

This from a man that has never acknowledged the wedding. That lack of acknowledgment is understandable but it's why the question surprised me. I looked at him and then we both laughed. The last shreds of reconnecting slipped away and the ice melted.

I went to get some wine. I returned and handed a glass to Chris. He took the glass, placed it on the end table and pulled the blanket from around my shoulders. Then he scooped me into his lap. His mouth met mine as he fumbled with my shirt buttons.

"Do you mind?" He asked.

"A little late to be asking, don't you think?' I told him that when your hand is in a girl's panties and she doesn't slap, push or scream, asking is not really required.

"You're an awesome girl."

Now, when I was twenty-five I may have bristled at being called a girl. At thirty-two, preceded by the word awesome, I was OK with that.

Chris was completely hard so I unzipped his pants, got on the floor and administered what he later described as the best blowjobs he ever experienced. When he was about to cum he tried to push me away. I wouldn't let him and he came in my mouth. He came so much that I had trouble keeping up with it and some dripped out.

"What about you?"

I started to rub myself while Chris watched. After a minute or two he stood, undressed and told me he was: "Definitely ready."

"For what," I teased. I stared at him, cum on my chin, playing with my pussy.

"To fuck you."

"Where do you want to fuck me, with that huge cock."

"First your pussy," he said. He pulled me up from the floor to lead me to the bedroom.

"Then," he said, "I want your ass. It's been too long."

Well, needless to say, he got his wish. Chris even stayed the night, called the next day and we're going to a party tonight.

What's up with Chris? I do not know.

6 comments:

Chickpea said...

Maybe he's finally accepted the marriage?

Anonymous said...

Awesome girl indeed.

relevent married guy said...

Wow.....I like way you think. Very arousing post. I so love this blog!

lclassyfun said...

very, very fucking hot:)

luv your blog!

Erotic Union said...

My wife likes it it in the ass from time to time as well. It gets me hard reading about you taking Chris's big cock in your as.. very hot! I am glad that Chris is back on good terms with you..

lclassyfun said...

hi piper! i just went back and read some of your older posts-pleasing a woman/man are wonderful:) i can't believe girls who won't give blowjobs-i love, love ,love it! maybe you can do a post on anal? r wants it and i don't know.....whew. i've come a long way sexually but that one?

would love some advice:)

bye~s