Monday, September 15, 2008

Links & Kinks

OK, just links.

First, due to a comment, we discovered one very fine blog. Go visit My Sexy Hot Wife. It's a husband's story about.....you guessed it. His sexy hot wife. Sex blog fans, I think you'll enjoy the blog. And based on the pictures, there is definitely truth in advertising.

Tom Paine's Polyamorously Perverse is on hiatus: Whether temporary or permanent, we do not know. We wish Tom and his paramour the best of luck in the future. Tom was a unique voice in the blog world: Fun, insightful and unflinching in the face of criticism and controversy. He will be missed.

If you are looking for some good reads, you have to check out Married Exploits and their recent posts. It details their recent meeting with another couple and the resultant adventures. It's a scorcher.

I've also added some more chapters to Ancient Evenings, my foray into fiction.

Happy reading and see you in a few days.

1 comment:

relevent married guy said...

Thanks for the plug! ;) Your most recent post is a scorcher. I was hard before I finished reading it....you sound a little bit like Ally.....Maybe I can get her to post her own accounts sometime. She is far more skilled at this sort of thing than I am.