Saturday, September 6, 2008

Party Time

The party was fun and well-attended by some of our favorite couples. Piper attracted the attention of several men but Luke made his intentions clear from almost the beginning of the evening. I caught him grabbing her ass at least twice. Which was fine because Kit and I both saw him do it and we both found it amusing. Subtle, my friend is not.

Couples began to disappear to various parts of the house. Luke led us to their bedroom as special guests of the hosts.

There's nothing quite like watching two beautiful women kiss and feel each other up. Really, is there anything quite like that? Piper and Kit fell back, onto the bed, and started to kiss and run their hands over each other. Kit, being the more aggressive of the two, began to pull Piper's skirt and thong off and then was between her legs. By the time they assumed the sixty-nine position, I really could not take it any more.

Luke and I joined them on the bed. I went for Kit and Luke for Piper but Kit pushed us both away. She wasn't finished with Piper. She sat down on Piper's face and they continued to fuck for a few more minutes until Kit came.

That out of the way, we got to play. Luke started in on Piper while Kit and I watched and played with one another. Luke is aggressive, more aggressive than I am and he definitely appreciates a woman on the submissive side. Piper, for her part, responds to Luke's aggressiveness more readily than she will to other men. She's just very compliant with Luke. He'll call her a whore or slut and she does just about everything he asks.

I'll let your imaginations do most of the work. He did face fuck her, hard and fast, until she could barely breath. I was actually about to intervene when Luke took her by the hair, yanked her head back, and I saw the smile on her face.

Kit and I joined them on the bed and just about everything else is a blur. The next vivid image was after I came. Luke was fucking Piper, doggie-style, in the ass. Which, if you saw the size of Luke, would know it's an amazing feat. Unfortunately, I was pretty well spent. Kit, on the other hand, decided to join her boyfriend and Piper, encouraging him to fuck Piper harder, slap her ass and pull her hair. Kit even joined in on the fun, slapping Piper's ass and doing some hair pulling of her own. Basically, they treated her like a fuck toy.

When he was done with her, Luke started in on Kit. Piper just laid there, still on her hands and knees, for a few seconds. I asked her if she was OK and when she looked at me, I knew the answer. She positively glowed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. You have the best girlfriend...ever!

Anonymous said...

I was just about to call you a tease for leaving us waiting for so long... but now all is forgiven. ;-)

Erotic Union said...

very hot! and now I have another story idea.. great stuff.

vsk witness said...

I tied VSK to a piano Saturday and watched while my buddy finger fucked her but this sounds better. Here's a crazy weekend . . .

Anonymous said...

I'd love it if my girlfriend was as slutty as Piper. We talk about things like this and fantasize together, which is nice. But I doubt it would go much further.

relevent married guy said...

Wonderful post! How did I not stunble upon you two sexy people before?!?!? Better late than never I suppose. Love your blog!
Have fun and keep posting!
Best,

MikeCindynJoe said...

Great post because it sounds very familiar. Glad I found you.

Mike