Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big Bang II

Steve sat at the head of the bed. Luke and Dale began to undress me. They stripped me down to my merry widow. Luke stuck his hand down my thong and began to finger me. He rubbed at first, then began finger-fucking me hard.

"She's wet," he said. "Real wet."

Dale came over, did the same and said, "She's very wet."

I laid down and reclined against Steve. Luke pulled my thong off and began to lick me. Dale sucked my tits.

"How do you want it," asked Luke. Both he and Dale stopped and began to undress. I looked up at Steve. "What do you want, Baby," I said.

"I want to see you fucked. Hard. Like a bad, little slut?"

"You're sure?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Don't forget to let the others know we started. But wait just a little while." I needed to slide into this gradually or, better put, I needed them to slide into me gradually. And, despite his fantasy I wondered very much if Steve might not be as comfortable as he insisted he was.

I then told him to undress, sit in the chair and enjoy.

Luke and Dale took Steve's words to heart. They had me on my knees sucking them off and licking their swollen balls. I would look at Steve every now and then to see if he was fine. He had his cock out and was playing with himself, his eyes glued to the action.

Next, it was on to the bed. I was getting fucked from behind, with Dale's cock in my mouth, when Kit wandered in. She looked hot, in her lingerie.

"What is going on in here?" she asked, walking to the bed. She slapped my ass and reached down and rubbed my pussy. It was my first orgasm of the night.

Dale and Luke switched places while Kit went to see Steve.

I came a second time and then Keith and Mike came into the room.

My recollection of the remainder of the evening is mixed. Many things happened but I'll be damned if I have much in the way of a chronology. Not until the end of the evening, when things were more manageable. I do have some distinct recollections and some thoughts on the whole thing, which I'll certainly share real soon.

In the meantime, Steve is going to share his memory of the evening. It was my gift to him so I hope his memories last a long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn....that was hot. You and Steve are very lucky. (and so are the guys who got to enjoy this time with you).

Sexy Wife in GA said...

Very nice read so far. I am definitely curious to get your overall thoughts of the entire experience. I have a fantasy to have the same thing done, but like you I would need to know all parties involved very well to be put in that type of situation. I hope Steve really enjoyed his gift.

vsk witness said...

You are a very good, bad girl. Your "lucky" in that you have this many trustworthy fellows to play with, but I know that you probably put in a lot of work over the years to gain those kind of gents. And Steve is a sick pervert after my own heart. Bless you both.