Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting Ready

So, what does one wear to a gang bang? I'm not sure but I chose a black pencil skirt with a green silk blouse. The skirt was tight, to show-off my ass. The blouse? When your tits are as small as mine, there's little to show-off. Kit wore a slinky, little red dress. Very hot, very slutty.

I was very nervous all day. Luckily, I had some errands to run which took my mind off the evening. Steve was bouncing off the walls most of the day. When I returned from my errands it was early afternoon. I made him go to the gym to burn off some of that excitement. Just not too much.

Around 6:00PM, Kit and Luke arrived. I was taking a nice, warm bubble bath. Kit came in, sat with me and we had a glass of wine...or two. She was a real sweetie and had actually been gang banged before. Steve was involved in that one. I was there as well but otherwise occupied that night.

After the bath, I did my makeup. At Steve's request I overdid my eyes. Then, Kit and I got dressed. Steve and Luke came in to watch us, so they got a small preview. We started with the lingerie and then, finally, the clothes. When we were finally dressed, we did drag it out a bit, Kit and I walked over to the guys to see what effect we had. Both were very hard.

Then, we waited for the party. More, later on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great so far. Can't wait to read more.

vsk witness said...

I can't wait to hear more. I've been dabbling with two women at the same time but something about watching my wife get fucked can't be beat. I await the narrative . . .

Anonymous said...

Jesus H Christ on a popsicle stick . . . way to drag it out!!

:)