Friday, January 16, 2009

A Husband's-Eye View

Since Piper was so very busy the other night, she thought I might have a better idea of what happened and in what order. I do, to some degree. First, though, I have to say, it's the greatest gift a Hot Wife can give her husband and I'll never be able to thank her enough. Not that I didn't have some strange feelings during the course of the night. I did. Fortunately, it was also damned sexy.

Luke and Dale started off fucking Piper. Kit came in and watched as well. After I told them to treat her like a slut, there was a lot of dirty talk. Luke, especially, ordered her around, called her a slut, a whore and his fuck toy.

Kit sat by me and took my cock in her hand and talked to me while my beautiful wife got fucked by the two men. She teased me as well, which was very hot. "I think she likes it....what a slutty little wife you have....you like it, don't you?" She also stopped me from playing with myself because I would have rubbed myself raw. "Not so fast. You'll shoot your load too soon."

Keith and Michael came in next and Luke and Dale took a break. Piper asked for some water and when I returned, Michael and Keith had taken the place of Dale and Luke. One would fuck her while she blew the other one. Then they'd switch.

I tried to count Piper's orgasms. By this time it was something like three or four orgasms. I lost track, being in and out of the room. Michael took a break and Keith had Piper on her back, legs high in the air. I walked over and sat beside Piper, asking if she was OK. I asked a few times with no response until she came again. Kit came over. "I think she's doing fine. Lets take a break."

Kit led me from the room. We poured a few drinks and Kit said something to the effect: "She's doing fine. How are you?" I thought about it. I was mostly fine, very excited but admittedly jealous? Probably not the right word. Kit wondered if I might feel that Piper was enjoying it too much? "After all," she pointed out, "this is for you. She's fucking a room full of guys....for you!"

That took away any issues I may have had. We went to the living room and Kit decided she'd warm-up Jason, Aaron and I with some head. That was definitely fine. She wanted to fuck me as well but I begged off for the moment, assuring her I'd love it but would blow my load in a few seconds.

Kit and I went back to the bedroom after a few minutes. It was going for 11:00PM and Piper had been busy for nearly an hour and a half. They had decided to take a break. I found my beautiful wife laying on the bed, surrounded by naked men, talking. They were just shooting the breeze, resting. Occasionally, she'd reach over and rub or lick a cock. Kit took her place and Piper came over and sat on my lap. She brushed my cheek with her hand, kissed me and asked if everything was alright. I placed her hand on my hard-on to show her everything was great. I told her I loved her and I thanked her for what was becoming a memorable night. There's nothing quite like peeking into your bedroom and seeing your wife's legs up in the air and a guy on top of her.

I'll follow-up in the next few days.

4 comments:

Suburban Hotwife said...

I can only think of one word to say - WOW!

Anonymous said...

WOW....You are a lucky man, and she is a lucky woman. I am envious. And I wish I'd be there to watch and join in. (I've got a hard-on just from reading).

vsk witness said...

There is nothing like seeing your wife getting nailed. Just makes me buzz thinking about it. And yeah, she is doing it for you. But its kinda fun, right Piper?

bdenied said...

I agee with SHW she is Wow and such a hot little slut to boot....great rendition of what happened