Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Big Bang

Sorry for the delay. We had a family emergency to deal with but everything is fine. Now, to continue with the gang bang.

Dale and Michael are the first to arrive. We had not seen Dale in a while and he gave me a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek. Everyone got a drink and we hung out in the living room talking.
Nerves. I was nervous. I know all of these people. I have had sex with everyone in the room on some prior occasion. Yet, I'm shaking and I feel cold. Steve, noticed this, as did Kit. He cranked up the heat, drew me aside and told me we would call it off. That meant the world to me.

I thought about this for a moment but decided to see where things went. Kit brought me another glass of wine. "Are you trying to get me drunk?" I asked.

"Yep," she said and gave me a quick kiss.

I did feel a bit tipsy. I'm not a big drinker so I nursed this one.

By 8:30 or so, Aaron, Jason and Keith had arrived. They settled in with some cocktails and there was a lot of conversation. We were all in the living room and frankly, I had no idea how something like this begins. There was no bell, no whistle no starting pistol.

In fact, I needn't have worried. It was very much a regular get-together up until 9:30 or so. Everyone talked, drank (I had switched to water) and enjoyed the company. I also had to sneak off the bathroom at least twice. I have a tendency to pee when I'm nervous. Steve asked me numerous times if I was OK. I returned the favor, asking him if he was sure this was what he wanted.

On my return to the living room, I found the lights dimmed and the guys sitting around. Kit led me to the middle of the room. leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back and we began to make out. That got the attention of everyone. She abruptly stopped, grabbed Luke and Dale and led them over to me. Luke stood in front, Dale behind, and their hands (soon followed by mouths) were all over me.

Luke and Dale led me to the bedroom and Steve followed. The guys took turns kissing me and feeling me-up. The guys were very good about not rushing things and actually engaged in foreplay. The played with my breasts, kissed me and, my personal favorite, had their hands all over my ass. I was sufficiently aroused in no time, my inhibitions slowly but surely, falling away to a great extent. My clothes soon began to fall away as well.

*We'll finish this up later in the week, hopefully. Until then, be good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best part for you is that he offered to call it off if you were uncomfortable.

The best part for us is that you're telling this story in stages, letting it unfold slowly, and letting us be participants every step of the way.

Though I would have much preferred to have been a participant in person....can I have sloppy seconds?

Erotic Union said...

We are on the edge of our seats. We always knew Steve was a true gentleman and his comments proved this. We can't wait to read the rest.

We hope that all is well concerning your family issue. Take care of yourselves. Have a good one

lclassyfun said...

thanks for sharing this and superb writing. you and steve sound so sweet! r and i are supposed to be helping a friend arrange a gang bang for his wife so this is very good stuff :)

more 69 in 09 ~ s